• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i am leaving

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Lol don't let /b/tards get on your bad side.

did you wake up on the wrong side of your mother this mornin?

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
The reason i'm leaving is beacause you guys are WAY to harsh, mean, rude, immature, and uncivilized. I don't mean ALL of you :unsure:

~kingdomheartsjak

P.S., GOOD-BYE AND GOOD RIDDANCE

It's sad to see you go, but not everyone are idiots. There are some really awesome people here. Seriously, I almost left due to all of the frustration of all of the.....Errr...... rude people? But I decided to say and I've met some cool people. Please stay. =[ C'mon, it'll get better. Well, see ya later pal, I'm very sad to see you go.

T

TwilightExternal

Dude, dont leave, so what if some people were mean to you? You shouldn't really let it get to you.... Like Tallian said, theres plenty of nice people here.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
You could've at least left without causing the mods to move this thread into its rightful position on the 'Community Board'

T

~*TrinityHeart*~

The reason i'm leaving is beacause you guys are WAY to harsh, mean, rude, immature, and uncivilized. I don't mean ALL of you :unsure:

~kingdomheartsjak

P.S., GOOD-BYE AND GOOD RIDDANCE

Well, LOOK WHO'S BEING MEAN!
Geez, you don't have to rub it in! {Jk, anyway we're not like that at all!}
C'mon dude! Lighten up! Well, anyways, hope you *coughdon'tcough* find a forum better than this one. >.>
And that is all I have to say.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
You go away. We don't like you.

You cant handle the khinsider crowd.

SO GO AWAY

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Letting all the rude people get to you like that is pretty weak. There's no reason to leave just because some people said something about you or were rude to you. It's not like they actually know you or anything. Besides, most people here aren't all that rude unless you've done something to deserve it. Those who have no reason to be rude are hopeless. Just take it and laugh at their petty attempts look cool. They just do it for attention. But then again if you gave them reason to hate you, then that's your problem, not ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back