• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I am having a bit of a problem...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
A few months ago, one of my very best and closest friends tried to comit suicide to escape her abusive family. She was sent away and I haven't seen her since then, and I stopped having contact with her soon after. My family had started to make plans for a 16th birthday party, but I told them no since she was gone. Both that and the start of my Sophomore year are coming up really soon, and I can't stop thinking about her. I have woken up crying because I saw her die or something. I miss her so terribly that I am constantly depressed anymore. What really hurts is the fact that one of my other friends actually did talk to her on the phone, and she wasn't happy anymore, she wasn't herself anymore, and I can't do anything to help her at the moment. She changed, and if I do get to see her again, it's not likely to be the same as it was before she was sent away. My heart aches constantly and I can't think of a way to stop it. I love and miss her terribly, and I wasn't able to help her when she needed it the most, and it completely distroys me.

Is there any way I can last one day without almost crying?

I'm really sorry to hear about your friend and how you're feeling...

I would ask your friend for the phone number that she used to contact her, and give her a call. tell her that you're thinking about her and you miss her, and see how she is doing. just talking to her through this can help, so give it a try ^^

hope everything turns out for the best

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Your friend committing suicide or wanting to is a serious business. Have you tried talking to her? And do you know why she's doing this? If so, why not try helping her. I know how scared and probably sad you are but are you sure you can't talk to like somebody like a hotline community or something. Or have somebody help her? Not trying to be rude, just wondering. Anywho, that's really sad. And I feel for you, Jen. If she moved away, have you tried keeping in contact with her or something? And maybe the reason she's acting this way is because of her parents. I don't know what to say other then try to get help for her and if you can, try and be there for her and let her know that you're there for her and she has no reason not to hate herself or whatever she's thinking. I'm once again very sorry this has occured. I don't know what else to say other then I wish you the best of luck and all. But she needs to know that if she wants to die, somebody doesn't want her to.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
The event was a few months ago, I am just even more upset about it now than I was then. She tried to kill herself, and she was sent away. She wasn't allowed to have contact with the outside for a long time. You guys may have seen a girl with the name imablonde around, that was her. This site was my only way of contacting her for a while, then she stopped coming on. We tried to help her, I even got the school involved through a notebook that one of my teachers read, but it didn't work. Her parents were abusing her, I don't blame her for wanting an escape from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back