• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I am gonna import it but i need help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGDOM_BLADE

Like the title says i am gonna order KHIIFM+ this weekend but i want to know where you can find it for less than $75.00 plus which swap magic is better the original swap magic or the swap magic coder?? :confused:
Thanks in advance^^

KINGDOM_BLADE

i cant really help you but im planning on importing it too but have now clue at what to do except i need a swap magic (of some sort) and the final mix+:confused:

Same here i know i am getting swap magic coder because you can use action replay max codes with it but i need to be able to get it and FM+ both for under $120,
but every site i go to has one or the other not both! i am glad that i am not the only one who has this question.^^ good luck!

WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!

Last edited:

>CrossBlades<

DUDE, HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF EBAY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I live in australia and I found a KHII:FM+ for about 20 bucks (AU dollars), AS WELL AS a swap magic thing for about 5!

I'm importing as well so I worked a bunch of this out the other day, yay! XD

JacobElysian

Awards
All I could tell you is that I got KH:FM for 30$ not even opened off Ebay, 12$ shipping unfortunately. And I've had the game around 2 1/2 years now, and I still have not gotten a Swap Disc... Woah is me, woah is me ^_^

Riku_The_Fallen

i hear there gona do something at the end of 2007 with kingdome hearts FM and FM+. mabe a 2 pack? i dont know i read it in an interview with one of the makers. i would reserch it =/. heres part of and interview of 2007' ''
Kingdom Hearts Extreme (2007)

Hi. I have to ask this on behalf of all the Kingdom Hearts fanboys in Europe. Can you PLEASE bring Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ to Europe?

Square-Enix Marketing Manager: *Laughs* We have big plans for the Kingdom Hearts series this year globally. It has become a big series for us.

But will Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ hit Europe?

Square-Enix Marketing Manager: I think it’s safe to say you will be pleasantly surprised around the end of the year. *grins

sorry to go way of topic. hope this helps. go here to read the interview if your intrested.

Google Image Result for http://www.kingdomhearts3.net/images/scankh2fmpultimania34thumb.jpg

ohh and if you want an import ebay is the best place. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back