• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I am glad so many members are nobodies from the previous Organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Echoecho6

Awards
Not just because I want to see more of these characters, but from a gameplay perspective we get to see more nobodies this way. I am interested in seeing Larxene and Vexens nobodies. We have seen Gamblers and Marluxias, and now hopefully dancers, sorcerers, snipers, berserkers, and maybe even samurais will return!

D

Deleted member 246005

It could be great if they are used well. It's nice to see them return tho.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Would have liked a bit more variety between former members and newer ones. As far as we know only five (M. Xehanort, Ansem, Y. Xehanort, Vanitas, and Data Riku) are brand new.

Paige712

Would have liked a bit more variety between former members and newer ones. As far as we know only five (M. Xehanort, Ansem, Y. Xehanort, Vanitas, and Data Riku) are brand new.

Aquanort and Terranort as well if you count them.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Aquanort and Terranort as well if you count them.

Aqua being a nort is kind of dubious at this point. She could be in the process of turning into a Darkling for all we know. Not to mention it seems she hasn't left the Realm of Darkness by the time Sora faces her. Not sure about Terra, we didn't see him in a black coat in the recent trailer

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
On one hand, I like that this means we'll see the other lesser Nobodies, but on the other I really wish this Org.XIII had more new members. Although if I remember right, the current lineup isn't definitive and could change by the end, so maybe it will get more new members.

Not sure about Terra, we didn't see him in a black coat in the recent trailer
My first thought was that this shot of Terranort was a flashback to when Ansem and Xemnas have recompleted and split apart again, but he's neither at Tron's room nor wearing the coat of science, so goes that....

One thing I CAN say though, is that Terranort and Roxas where in the same location in the trailer.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I am a little concerned about jobbers like Luxord and Larxene returning, but ultimately I'm happy that certain characters get to be fleshed out a little bit more. I have a feeling that every seeker is going to get a ton of screen time, way more than the trailers may imply. Xigbar and Ansem meeting up to chat in Twilight Town really has me feeling like we're going to see a lot of seeker interaction, which is very cool.

Certain characters just need a canonical power-up if they're going to be a threat to Sora at all-- if Sora can beat up Larxene with only a handful of memories and remembered techniques, I have a hard time believing he's worried about her when he can whup ass with claws, yoyos, hammers, drills, guns, cannons, clones, a staff, ice skates, shields, olympic gauntlets, spears, and flags... It's Nomura's job to show us that these old enemies are now a force to be reckoned with.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
It's possible all of the member's powers were augmented thanks to having a piece of Xehanort in them. Also the fact that Xehanort could take control and channel his keyblade through them at any time.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
It's possible all of the member's powers were augmented thanks to having a piece of Xehanort in them. Also the fact that Xehanort could take control and channel his keyblade through them at any time.

I mean, of course that's the assumption we'll all make, but Nomura should show us that this is true.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I'm always down to see more characters returning to get much needed development. This doesn't necessarily coincide with my desire to see a largely varied True Organization though. It made the setup in DDD extremely anticlimactic. That being said, I'm not taking everything at face value. There's a number of different things this could imply. Xehanort treats hearts like they're bottles on shelves after all. Who knows what he could be trading in and out of his spare closet. Seeing their bonkers of a design Nobodies will be a treat though, for sure.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I'm actually more interested in Lea, Ienzo and Aeleaus. These three characters are recompleted beings, and were not deemed adaequate as vessels. By that definition, they'll be more developed than the returning Organization XIII members, because they're working directly with the heroes this time around.

KeyToDestiny

Awards
I'm actually more interested in Lea, Ienzo and Aeleaus. These three characters are recompleted beings, and were not deemed adaequate as vessels. By that definition, they'll be more developed than the returning Organization XIII members, because they're working directly with the heroes this time around.

Dilan could be in that category too.

Beyond

Awards

Data Riku wtf
When that happened?
Why I missed this information?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Dilan could be in that category too.

I personally don't think he is. He was still in a coma state like Vexen, and unlike Vexen, he was never sent to Castle Oblivion so Xehanort would admire Xaldin's loyalty to Organization XIII. Plus, he was number III in the original Organization XIII, I think that has significance.

Echoecho6

Awards
I personally don't think he is. He was still in a coma state like Vexen, and unlike Vexen, he was never sent to Castle Oblivion so Xehanort would admire Xaldin's loyalty to Organization XIII. Plus, he was number III in the original Organization XIII, I think that has significance.

So you think Xaldin might return? Zexion and Lexaeus also had loyalty for the Organization. And with how many seekers we have seen so far I don't think Xaldin would return. Why would we see Demyx only carrying Vexen out and not Dilan as well?

radiantmemories

He was shown in the recent TGS trailer. He is the darkness of San Fransokyo
No, it was never confirmed to be Data Riku. We only know that it is *a* Riku. It could be any number of different ones. There are quite a few in existence after all.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
So you think Xaldin might return? Zexion and Lexaeus also had loyalty for the Organization. And with how many seekers we have seen so far I don't think Xaldin would return. Why would we see Demyx only carrying Vexen out and not Dilan as well?

Zexion and Lexeaus were both characters that were just being obedient at face value. They were ignorant of the true intentions of Organization XIII, they may have been at the side of evil in Chain of Memories, but they were not intentionally evil. Xaldin on the other hand was. In 358/2 Days and Kingdom Hearts II, we see how he's a character that's manipulative and willing to go the extra mile to satisfy Organization XIII by trying to turn Beast into a Nobody.

Xaldin as a character was way darker than Vexen and Demyx, ain't no way that Xehanort is going to leave Dilan behind whilst he's a lying vessel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back