• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I am feeling social, so I am going to open up and just talk about stuff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JacquelineDeane

Sorry if this is totally random, but I am just going to say whatever is on my mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been really cold around here for the past few days! We've had A LOT of snow. Well, I live in Tennessee, but I looked up on the Internet when spring is supposed to start, and it said the 23rd of this month!

It probably doesn't help that I live by a mountain range out in the country WHERE NOTHING EVER HAPPENS. Seriously, the mountains are in my backyard.

I have had to wear three pairs of thick socks just to keep my feet warm.

I don't know where you guys live, but I want Spring to come now!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How does one get into cosplay? I want to be a cosplayer, but I've never done it before and I have no training. Where can I learn how to cosplay?

I have seen a lot of cosplay performances, and I've decided that is what I want to do.

I am a hobbyist and I want to add cosplay to my LONG list of hobbies I like to do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone have any pets? Tell me about your pets.

We have a cat named Panda and a dog called Precious. But Precious is immature for her age and we are saving up to take her to obedience school.

OK, I have run out of random stuff to talk about. Maybe I will come back later and add to this.

Awards
Sorry if this is totally random, but I am just going to say whatever is on my mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been really cold around here for the past few days! We've had A LOT of snow. Well, I live in Tennessee, but I looked up on the Internet when spring is supposed to start, and it said the 23rd of this month!

It probably doesn't help that I live by a mountain range out in the country WHERE NOTHING EVER HAPPENS. Seriously, the mountains are in my backyard.

I have had to wear three pairs of thick socks just to keep my feet warm.

I don't know where you guys live, but I want Spring to come now!

How does one get into cosplay? I want to be a cosplayer, but I've never done it before and I have no training. Where can I learn how to cosplay?

I have seen a lot of cosplay performances, and I've decided that is what I want to do.

I am a hobbyist and I want to add cosplay to my LONG list of hobbies I like to do.

Does anyone have any pets? Tell me about your pets.

We have a cat named Panda and a dog called Precious. But Precious is immature for her age and we are saving up to take her to obedience school.

OK, I have run out of random stuff to talk about. Maybe I will come back later and add to this.

Haha! I'm totally get the cold! It's spring now, but we have the craziest weather ever! It's like 49°F here! What the heck! Too cold!!!!

Can't really help you with the cosplays thing(since I'm not experienced), but I would just suggest making videos at first and roll with it, I'd that makes sense.

I have 1 cat named Indi(short for Indiana Jones), a dog named Bailey, and a rabbit named Scamper. My cat is really shy, but with the people she's comfortable with she's super sweet with(like me!). She's a great listener most times, talking back tbh, and not a lap cat at all. Bailey's..... crazy. He adores my mom and barks when nothing's there. We can't feed him scraps tho :( b/c he has a sensitive stomach. Oh yeah! And he's a yorkie! My rabbit is suuuuuppppppeeereerrrrrrr fat. Like, her fat rolls have fat rolls. And she's grumpy. She's my least favorite b/c I can literally do nothing with her.

New topic!:
Favorite season

I love Fall so frickin much! The colors are beautiful, and the temperature in mid fall is perfect! Also, pumpkins, Halloween, me bday, apples, and cinnamon are great bonuses! Summer comes in second. I love swimming a whole lot! Also, ice cream, no school, watermelon, 4th of July, fireworks, and air conditioning is amazing!

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Everyone gets snow... Except for where I live. Florida and the Southern coast of Texas saw more snow than we have. It's so pathetic. I wanted to see my college's campus with snow just once before I graduated, but I guess that was just too much to ask for. All we got was rain. It even rained when it was below freezing. So lame.

I hate Spring. It is not a nice season where I live. It's just humid, heat, with bugs and severe thunderstorms. It's miserable and I can't believe we're already headed back into this this dreadful time of the year. It feels like just yesterday I was celebrating the end of autumn and the oncoming of winter. =(

I know nothing about cosplay, sorry.

I have a French bulldog. I love her. She can be a bit stubborn, especially when outside, but she is precious. Back home my family has two English bulldogs. I love bulldogs!

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Pets? You bet! I have 5 dogs: 2 miniature dachshunds named princess & piper(princess actually just had back surgery so cross your fingers, she's only 4), 1 full-sized dachshund named Peanut (my first dog), 1 beagle named Penny, and 1 Chimin named Jenny (which is half chihuahua half miniature pincher; surprisingly nice dog).

My girlfriend also has 3 dogs, a bunny, and 2 guinea pigs. Her dogs are one pitbull/ridgeback mix named Otis (who's also in poor health, he's 14), one corgi/german shepherd mix named Hope, and one where they literally have no idea what mix she is named Daisy. Her bunny's name is jack, and her guinea pigs are Tater and Tot (I call Tot "tot stuff").

I live near a bunch of farms in the snowiest city in the US, fight me haha. Syracuse is pretty much a perpetual snow storm, we have a big lake effect snow problem so we get heavy periods of dense snow pretty much all the time.

EDIT: I also used to have 2 hermit crabs. One died after 3 weeks at my house, and the other one survived for about 6 months. I couldn't remember the first one's name, but the second one I named Hermy. I got them when I was 14 on a school trip to Virginia Beach out of impulse, they lived in a little travel tote thing and I used a really old, hot lamp as their light. I felt really bad for the second one, I just showed up one day and he was trying so hard to move. He just looked like he was molting then he passed out on the ground and... that was that. He's buried somewhere near my clothesline, I wouldn't be surprised if I saw his box wash up during a flood one of these days haha.

DOUBLE EDIT: Harmonie, where are you from again?

Last edited:
Awards
Everyone gets snow... Except for where I live. Florida and the Southern coast of Texas saw more snow than we have. It's so pathetic. I wanted to see my college's campus with snow just once before I graduated, but I guess that was just too much to ask for. All we got was rain. It even rained when it was below freezing. So lame.

I hate Spring. It is not a nice season where I live. It's just humid, heat, with bugs and severe thunderstorms. It's miserable and I can't believe we're already headed back into this this dreadful time of the year. It feels like just yesterday I was celebrating the end of autumn and the oncoming of winter. =(
Omg. I literally have the exact same situations in both cases. Literally every place around us got snow and we didn't. I was kinda ticked. And yeah. Dry heat is a blessing to anyone who has it, because humidity sucks. Trusts me.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Just stay away from Syracuse. You know, unless shoveling 2 feet of snow daily is your thing I guess.

I think my family's thinking closer to the coast, and more New Hampshire or Massachusetts. Granted, there will be more than enough snow even in those locations. I'm ready. I'd like to actually look forward to Spring like a normal person instead of dreading it. (Although, of course, climate is not even the reason for my family to move there.)

I've noticed that recently my tolerance for warm weather has grown lower. I have no idea why this has happened. But seriously, even 60 degrees with sun and no wind is now too hot for me. It feels like what 80 degrees felt to me a decade ago. The sun just feels hot to me at much lower temperatures than normal and I hate it.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I think my family's thinking closer to the coast, and more New Hampshire or Massachusetts. Granted, there will be more than enough snow even in those locations. I'm ready. I'd like to actually look forward to Spring like a normal person instead of dreading it. (Although, of course, climate is not even the reason for my family to move there.)

I've noticed that recently my tolerance for warm weather has grown lower. I have no idea why this has happened. But seriously, even 60 degrees with sun and no wind is now too hot for me. It feels like what 80 degrees felt to me a decade ago. The sun just feels hot to me at much lower temperatures than normal and I hate it.

Yikes, that's rough! I can see why somewhere Northeast would work better for you, then.

Btw, lowkey PM me because I totally miss talking music with you kthxbye .u.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
I'll try soon, I have today and then I'll be on Spring Break. However, if I really take Spring Break as a "Break" I will be in trouble when I come back because I have sooo much to do. God, I hate Spring semesters.

It's supposed to get up to nearly 80 degrees today. And people wonder why I hate Spring? It's not even technically Spring yet and it's already getting up that high. Ridiculous.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
You want to talk funky weather, Ohio weather is the worst. We'll have a blizzard, then a couple days later it's warm and everyone is wearing shorts, then we have a blizzard again. That's just the regs around here this time of year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back