• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I am dum@$$

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraroxrikusux05

i just wanna apologize to all the people i've criticized. im sorry for calling people forum nerds and flaming them. that is all.

PS--next time, dont leave your account logged in, camilo.

Soraroxrikusux05

wait!!!! that wasnt me my brother just logged onto my account and posted this without me knowing!!!!

and Im not sorry for calling you forum nerds nerds u know who you are but yeah that wasnt me!!!!

Last edited:

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Ya, my bro did that. He tried showing off his KH2 skills, but we didn't even have the game yet, this was 3 months ago. He also said he hated Roxas because he saw the part where Roxas beat up Sora in the Awakneing place, but he didn't get to see it all(it was a preview) and he thought Roxas won, so started saying Roxas sucks.

C

Charlie

^*sighs innocently* We all accept your apology sorax, but I ask you to try to avoid creating a thread dedicated to simply this in a section that obviously does not belong to it.

I as well am not critizing you, but rather trying to "assist" you into not doing this again next time around.

I have no further comment on this, except to rather try not to "spam" automatically next time.

~xoxo/fu: theBeau

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
soraisriku said:
huh this happen all the time Soraroxrikusux05!!..
No, just many people claim on doing that.

PM the people you've offended, not make a thread in the wrong section.

And since you accused yourself of spamming I have the duty of checking through your posts.

From what I can see the problem wasn't that serious. So you don't need to be too worried, however I will be deleting some of your posts that contain the 25252525 and profanity in them. I'll be looking through sebo910's account too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back