• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I am A Tiny Bit Disappointed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

heartofdreams

Where are you now?...I can't see your face anymore
Re: I’m A Tiny Bit Disappointed

^^ well i wouldn't know since i haven't read it; but they wouldn't write a book as a guide, really dude. it'd be different that i know, and i've heard there are extra things. plus i've read two books based from another game once before, i enjoyed every bit of it.

so dude...hehe whats that old saying "XD don't judge a book by its cover" lol oh and Crona Tronic ^_^ thank you very much about what you said on my sig, its sweet of you.

sooooo @_@ anyone have any ideas where to find a translated version of the novels by fans? and no not the manga's ^^;

Soraroxrikusux05

^^ well i wouldn't know since i haven't read it; but they wouldn't write a book as a guide, really dude. it'd be different that i know, and i've heard there are extra things. plus i've read two books based from another game once before, i enjoyed every bit of it.

sooooo @_@ anyone have any ideas where to find a translated version of the novels by fans? and no not the manga's ^^;

no i didnt mean it like that u got it wrong. I mean it exactly as i say it you cant capture a boss fight in a book as well as actually playing the game. Meaning i'd much rather enjoy fighting guard armor then reading about sora fighting him. game novels arent as good as games themselves cuz they have to fill in a lot of dialogue and describe the setting so we know what it looks like, while the game just shows it all. I really wouldnt wanna reaed something ive alredy played

Crona Tronic

no i didnt mean it like that u got it wrong. I mean it exactly as i say it you cant capture a boss fight in a book as well as actually playing the game. Meaning i'd much rather enjoy fighting guard armor then reading about sora fighting him. game novels arent as good as games themselves cuz they have to fill in a lot of dialogue and describe the setting so we know what it looks like, while the game just shows it all. I really wouldnt wanna reaed something ive alredy played

I disagree. That's like saying that "The DaVinci Code" was better as a movie than as a book. The book was DEFINETLY better than the movie.

Dont mistake me for saying the movie was no good, I'm just saying that just because you have to read to interpret stuff dosen't mean it's worse than watching it. (had to add this, Harry Potter movies and games) Also, if you've already played the game, by reading the book and finding words you don't understand, you can recall the scene you are reading about and figure out what that word means, all without a dictionary. The book may also give us MORE detail than the game was able to offer.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing

this just means you don't like using your imagination... but i do and i would love to read this kh novel they have in japan it sounds cool to me

Crona Tronic

this just means you don't like using your imagination... but i do and i would love to read this kh novel they have in japan it sounds cool to me

now, now. Don't go disrespecting people around here. Although I do agree that this is probably a lack of willingness to "imagine"

Soraroxrikusux05

u and tronic are wrong, but thx for stickin up 4 me tronic. just cuz i'd rather play a videogame than read a novel about a videogame doesnt mean i dont like using my imagination, it just means i would rather play a videogame than read a novel about a videogame! its exactly what i said! I wouldnt mind reading novel, but to read something i played is pretty boring cuz i know whats gonna happen. its simple if u think about it

Crona Tronic

it COULD get boring, but saying that it would be unsuccesful because people would prefer to PLAY it is being ignorant. Look at the Graphic Novel, for example. So, I can see some people preferring the game to the book, but as I said, it would be ignorant to say that it is POINTLESS to read the book.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH

From what i saw in the first KH mangas, the action was very few and when there was some it was either very short or so poorly done that it becomes a comedy routine.

simplicity1love

Website
www.zuup.com

I wouldn't mind reading the books .. they seem kinda interesting . It kinda gives more insight into the plot itself . Especially with the new novel that is coming out .. that shows scenes that we have never seen .

Well , some people are satisfied with the game itself , while others just crave for more . To-may-to , To-mah-to ; we all love KH :)

Crona Tronic

Well , some people are satisfied with the game itself , while others just crave for more . To-may-to , To-mah-to ; we all love KH :)

haha yup, but that dosen't mean these guys should put others down for wanting the book.

btw, just an error i found whilst reading ur sig simplicity1love, Sora says "W-We're back" then Kairi says "You're home" hehehe srry, just thot u mite want to kno... yes I've beaten the game too many times, wanna fight about it?

Puck

^I know. I just read the manga for the comedy though. The manga Sora is better than Bonkers and Darkwing Duck.

King Bowser

I feel like I'm getting too old for this kind of stuff... It makes me depressed. I wouldn't mind reading it though.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
i havnt heard of that but the manga for kh1 sucks so bad!sora is more of a wimp and they go too fast!he goes through about 3 worlds per volume.volume 5 is the beginning of com!they probably just made it to see how it would do but it sucks

Puck

i havnt heard of that but the manga for kh1 sucks so bad!sora is more of a wimp and they go too fast!he goes through about 3 worlds per volume.volume 5 is the beginning of com!they probably just made it to see how it would do but it sucks

True. They do make him more whimpy. But I realized that the reason they did that was so he could be more of a Disneyish comedic cartoon character. He's suppose to make youngins who read the manga laugh.

Crystal Sora

I'm not trying to insult any of you, but if you have the game do you really need to read the novel. Sounds like a waste of time and money to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back