• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I am A Tiny Bit Disappointed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

heartofdreams

Where are you now?...I can't see your face anymore
The Kingdom hearts Novel. It’s only out in Japan right now; and who knows maybe it’ll only stay there. Which makes me feel low since we have to miss out on it. I’m not mad or anything I just wished they release it out from Japan in English, so everyone can read it.

does anyone feel the same way on this?

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
Re: I’m A Tiny Bit Disappointed

The kingdom hearts one novel IS OUT in english. You're just not looking hard enough.

Here in Canada i can find it in any book store >.>

The KH2 novel IS NOT out in english yet. and there has been no comfirmation of a translation.

There are fan-translations out there somewhere.

Soraroxrikusux05

The kingdom hearts one novel IS OUT in english. You're just not looking hard enough.

Here in Canada i can find it in any book store >.>

The KH2 novel IS NOT out in english yet. and there has been no comfirmation of a translation.

There are fan-translations out there somewhere.

kool i wanna get it if its out i thought it wasnt out

Soraroxrikusux05

heartofdreams of course theyre not gonna release it in english thats the whole point theyre making americans wait for it japan gets everything good before us. after all, they made the game, they deserve it

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY

I never even heard of these novels. Can you buy them at book stores, or do you have to order them online?

Ty Leonheart

I'm not trying to insult any of you, but if you have the game do you really need to read the novel. Sounds like a waste of time and money to me.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY

It will enchance my Kingdom Hearts collection, and they might have added some stuff. Like in a CoM manga, they added a Library room where Larxene is always at.

Santuary

It is only slightly different to the game the only difference i can think of is there is more jokes. Oh, and theres also little mini joke comic strips in it aswell.

A

Ansem

its out?! damn! i didnt know that. must... get... IT!!!

Grayrock

KH manga are rare to find in book stores, where I live. It's always there in small quantity.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master

if you guys are talking about the kh manga, i got the first book, it goes up to wonderland and it says to be continued. it was only 3 bucks at walmart but it was the last one.

Truth's_Bond

Website
www.myspace.com

are you talking about the kh mangas? all four are already out. in english. why dont you check a bookstore or something... maybe borders? all i know is kh:com manga vol 1 is coming out this oct.

Crona Tronic

i will search ebay and be back with an answer. if ebay dont have it, it dont exist.

BRB

UPDATE!

Official english versions of these novels are neither in confirmed or on sale. It may be possible to find versions that fans have translated, but otherwise, you'll have to wait it out and pray.

ALSO Ty Leonhart, many people will probably give you false reasons such as a better understanding, but it comes down to ego and being able to say "I HAVE TEH BOOK!!!!!1" and, why would someone buy a final mix? only to get extra parts, and I'm guessing that there's lots of new content considering 3 quarters (or more) was gameplay with no, or limited, talking. And besides, I doubt they'll describe how you searched for hours on end for synthesis material lol or how you climbed up these boxes to get to a chest that only contains a potion haha

EDIT: i kno this is my third update and I should stop but i had to say, i love that "facts about being a damsel" thing. g2g to bed now cuz i was up till 5 yesterday, woke up at 10, and it's three now LOL

Last edited:

Soraroxrikusux05

I'm not trying to insult any of you, but if you have the game do you really need to read the novel. Sounds like a waste of time and money to me.
you're right, there's no point in reading what you already played!!! after all, you cant really capture a kool boss battle in a book as much as actually fighting the boss yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back