• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i admit, i had a dream i was playing bbs last night

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
So? You had a dream about BBS. Nothing wrong with that. You've been waiting for it for 3 years, and after 9 months of having the JAP version, the NA version of BBS will finally come out in a week. You're probaly just excited.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
I had a dream last night where some guy had just traded his PSP in for a Go; then I laughed and told him that he can't play BBS and mentioned that I just pre-ordered my copy. And then today I went out and pre-ordered my copy, and saw some guy trade in his PSP for a Go. Strange, huh?

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
I had a dream last night where some guy had just traded his PSP in for a Go; then I laughed and told him that he can't play BBS and mentioned that I just pre-ordered my copy. And then today I went out and pre-ordered my copy, and saw some guy trade in his PSP for a Go. Strange, huh?

you should of told the guy who traded that he wont be able to play bbs

Aqua D.Light

I've never really had a KH related dream; except this one time I had dream that I was falling in the sky, but that was before I started playing the games. o_O

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I've had a lot of KH dreams. They are usually weird. But they have stopped and now I dream about being in a car with William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, Zoe Saldana, Zachary Quinto, and Chris Pine and they are taking me to dinner while I'm dressed like Ke$ha. Though last night I dreamed I convinced the GS staff to give me my bundle a day early which I intend to ask for real.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
You wanna know what's sadder? You asking if it's sad. I have to admit I wanna play that game a lot. But to dream about it? Nope, I keep my dream space for other things.

As if you can control what you dream about. :/

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
As if you can control what you dream about. :/
I see that some people around khi do not understand what I mean when I write. It must be my grammar. Maybe it's me. Yeah, it's got to be me.

EDIT:
Raz..Laz thing noted lol

Last edited:

Legendscarlet

perhaps its a deja vu, i dreamt a long time ago that i was playing tag force 4 and dissidia in my psp, I ended up buying them this summer.

Xenin

Banned
Lol I did the same with Days but that's becuase it was on a delay schedule cuase I moved and had it sent to me from like seven states away lol. Anyway... I'll prob do it to cause i'm going to have to wait for it too lol

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I feel like there needs to be an Inception reference but I can't think of one right now...

i entered jeels' dream and planted an idea there. an idea that he will spend the next 3 months of his life playing BBS. I had to give him the psp but he soon realized that I wasn't supposed to be there. everyone in his dream began chasing me down and eventually i was drowned because my cohorts dunked me in a tub. but i think i got my point across. jeels will play BBS and have no life for 3 months straight exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back