• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i admit, i had a dream i was playing bbs last night

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i entered jeels' dream and planted an idea there. an idea that he will spend the next 3 months of his life playing BBS. I had to give him the psp but he soon realized that I wasn't supposed to be there. everyone in his dream began chasing me down and eventually i was drowned because my cohorts dunked me in a tub. but i think i got my point across. jeels will play BBS and have no life for 3 months straight exactly.

But if the inception failed after his subconscious ran you out, the idea has been eliminated and he'll probably only think about playing it for a few weeks.

Fortissimo

I had a dream about BbS a while ago. It was pixelated and made for Gameboy Advanced. Never before had I wanted to wake up more from a video game dream in my life.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I had a dream about Kingdom Hearts before Kingdom Hearts even made an appearance in NA. Then three months later there was a commercial of it on tv with S&C playing and I rushed to the internet and watched the development video released by Disney and was entranced by the very thing I dreamed.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I had a dream about Kingdom Hearts before Kingdom Hearts even made an appearance in NA. Then three months later there was a commercial of it on tv with S&C playing and I rushed to the internet and watched the development video released by Disney and was entranced by the very thing I dreamed.

Ok now yall are being ridiculous. =/

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ok now yall are being ridiculous. =/

I was being serious there. I was like 11 and I had a dream about keys and hearts and glass panels. Then three months later there was a KH commercial. I'm sure I probably saw something of KH and don't remember it and it influenced my dream, but I did dream it before it came out in NA. XD

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Hahaha I had one of those geeky related dreams going back a few years ago about Pokemon Diamond/Pearl. I was in the dusty (ash covered?) place near the top of the map of Ruby when I noticed a gap in the trees and I could go up to a brand new area with a Lucario in it. So dissapointed when I woke up.
Haven't had any BBS related dreams yet but I'm sure as we draw closer to that magical day I will start having some.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
The closest dream about BBS I had was when it came out in Japan. I dreamed that I had gotten some sort of special edition box in the mail that came with a guide. I never opened it, it was kind of tortuous. Usually, when I have a dream about actually playing a game, it's like I'm IN the game. Like, I think I've had dreams about L4D where I woke up to a Hunter pouncing on me. I've never dreamed about playing a video game.

jdeib963

I admit, i PLAYED BBS last night before i went to bed. Gotta love the fact that it was released 8 months ago.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
The closest dream about BBS I had was when it came out in Japan. I dreamed that I had gotten some sort of special edition box in the mail that came with a guide. I never opened it, it was kind of tortuous. Usually, when I have a dream about actually playing a game, it's like I'm IN the game. Like, I think I've had dreams about L4D where I woke up to a Hunter pouncing on me. I've never dreamed about playing a video game.

That's pretty much the same thing with me when dreaming about video games. Although because of that, they can get veeeeery weird and random at times.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
I love how I can admit to these dreams too, I'm not a lonely nerd XD

ive only had 2 videogame dreams that i remember
one was going to school, but the art style was okami

and the other one was playing bbs

i saw myself playing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back