• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I <3 Lamp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

wwinterj

Hello I am new here and possibly older then most members on here :lol:
I come here for news on KH a lot but have only just signed to the forums part.I like the site and people don't seem to bad.I think I will enoy my stay here.I have made a few posts but thought why not say hi to everyone and stuff here.I can seem hostile at times but I am laid back and nice to know so try not to take it personally.Anyway I hope to have good conversions with some of you at some point and look forward to my stay here. :36:

~azure.requiem

&#12300;fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu&#12301;
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
~ *waves like a nutcase* HEWWO! i'm azure (just in case you can't look to the left). my friends call me kei (pronounced "kay"). and yes, you are older than most of the people here (got me by a year and a few months. almost 21 *grins*). you're right about the people, they're pretty cool (even though you may run across the occational nutcase). yup. you'll have a good time here. i stuck around for almost 2 years.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Whatever you both suck at making cookies now there! she can't make them and you drool all over them

EDIT: I'm sorry we shouldn't be doing this here i should stop but once again welcome

Last edited:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
:/ these kinds of freaking cheesy welcomes are why I never come here.
But welcome to KHI, read the FAQ, and don't be like most new members who say hi then never log on again.
If you need help with getting around, just drop a comment on my profile, mkay.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Hi there. Welcome older person who really isn't that much older than me.

xDENLINx

Hey! Welcome to Khinsider! You're sure to find many kind people on here, some can be slightly harsh at time but they mean no harm (I hope..)

Anyways, Enjoy your stay :)

Oh and btw, I <3 Desk. Lamp is over-rated :p

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Damn! You're older than me and I'll be old enough to consume alcohol (not that I'm going to start..) in a little over two months. Welcome to KHI. Also, what's with the "j" after your name. First "GreenJ," (on another site), now "wwinterj," seesh.. Oh well, at least I got my name changed before Silh killed it. (most likely for good reason..)

Back