• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I’m new here! Sorta…

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sashimimi

Awards
Basically I’ve known kingdom hearts my entire life. I lived with my grandma and aunty who played it together! My grandma would read the guide book and my aunty would do the actual playing. So kingdom hearts will always be something rooted deep inside of my heart! My grandma sadly passed and since then my aunty hasn’t played many games, but I ended up getting the KH All in One pack to take a small trip down nostalgia lane.

The games that I have yet to finish are, KH3, DDD, Re:Chain, and BBS. I am pretty far through DDD, as I started playing it on my 3ds when it first came out. And I am part of the way through Re:chain but have gotten stuck on the Vexen fight.

So far I have played through all of KH1 and KH2, I am currently working on getting all the synthesis materials to get the Ultima weapon. I had fifty hours in KH1 and around 30 in KH2 but… I accidentally deleted all of that progress in KH1 so I’m going to have to restart. Oof.

I

Attachments

• 82382853-8711-4477-8A6F-63AADC74B41F.jpeg
    82382853-8711-4477-8A6F-63AADC74B41F.jpeg
    559.5 KB · Views: 0
Back