• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lit ► Hyperion Series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Has anyone read or even heard of the Hyperion Series? There are four books that include, "Hyperion, The Fall of Hyperion, Endymion and The Rise of Endymion." I just finished Endymion and cannot wait to start the last.

Please respond if you've read any of these. The author is Dan Simmons, and I think he is most definately one of the best if not the best Sci-Fi writers. Drew Karpyshyn is also a great author. He wrote the Mass Effect Novels as well as other novels. But this thread is about Hyperion. I would love some discussion on it.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Anyhoo, I guess there are no readers of the Hyperion series. I just finished the final book, Rise of Endymion and am sad that the adventure is now over =/

I was recommended some of Dan's other books.. Illiad and Olympus, which I hear are modernizations of Homer's Oddysee which should be epic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back