• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hyper Light Drifter (Kickstarter for alttp/diablo-esque arpg)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
[video=youtube;uN9YsuJMsDg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN9YsuJMsDg[/video]

From this trailer in August, the game is slated for spring 2016.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Thanks for sharing the trailer. I've only seen screenshots of the game, but the trailer definitely gave the game a lot of justice by seeing it in motion. It looks cool and fun to play. Will this game feature dialogue, though? The game still looks great, but I'm curious.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Anyone get a chance to play this? It's released out on Steam, but not on consoles yet. It's $20, which is a bit more then I was hoping. The collector's edition looks so awesome!!!! :

H1-noscale.jpg

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I played a bit of it. It's solid and I enjoyed it, but I haven't had a lot of time to play around with it so far. (In terms of progress, beat the first boss and got the third gun.) The controls are solid and the difficulty is just high enough to make it interesting so far. I can't really say more than that, given my short experience with it.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I played a bit of it. It's solid and I enjoyed it, but I haven't had a lot of time to play around with it so far. (In terms of progress, beat the first boss and got the third gun.) The controls are solid and the difficulty is just high enough to make it interesting so far. I can't really say more than that, given my short experience with it.

Well it seems it like the game left you with a good impression, which is enough to convince me. A game is usually well-balanced when you state, "difficulty high enough to make it interesting" haha.

I might add that it's bittersweet that they dropped Wii U support and the Collector's Edition includes a SNES cartridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back