• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hydra Battle in English

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The M.C.

JTTW
yeah to me its kinda old. but its always good when people find new things even if others already know about it.

well just because it shows a part of the game doesnt mean its a sopiler. well it might, but there are much more things to be spoiled about then a boss fight at the coloseum.

Sorasangelxj9

Website
www.msn.com
The M.C. said:
yeah to me its kinda old. but its always good when people find new things even if others already know about it.

well just because it shows a part of the game doesnt mean its a sopiler. well it might, but there are much more things to be spoiled about then a boss fight at the coloseum.

True^^

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
kingdom_heartsII said:
zomg this is so old plz try to post new things and anyways it was cool

ZOMG, it's very hard to know what has been posted already with 50 different new topics made everytime I visit this boards. And yes, I searched first, but I did not find a topic title about the NA version of this battle, and Im sure as hell not gonna waste my time browsing through the 30 different search results topics I got just to see if on any of those replies this was posted. Just because I have a low count doesnt make me a noob, you baka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back