• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hurrah we get diamond dust and fairy stars tonight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Actually, sorry to break the news to you, but Missing Ache, the reverse Speed keyblade comes before Diamond Dust.

But yayyyy Fairy Stars. It's going to be my first +35 keyblade. Too bad AP is a thing right now. Those quests will take forever to complete just because of the stupid AP system.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Actually, sorry to break the news to you, but Missing Ache, the reverse Speed keyblade comes before Diamond Dust.

But yayyyy Fairy Stars. It's going to be my first +35 keyblade. Too bad AP is a thing right now. Those quests will take forever to complete just because of the stupid AP system.

NOOOOO u dashed my hopes a dreams, i forgot that thing came first, lol i dont need a dark greed keyblade all my strongest medals be upright XD

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
NOOOOO u dashed my hopes a dreams, i forgot that thing came first, lol i dont need a dark greed keyblade all my strongest medals be upright XD

Well, I suppose at least I dashed your hopes now instead of finding out tomorrow when you work through Proud Mode to get it, right? :p

Is Maleficent B really your strongest medal? I strongly recommend going for Final Boss Xion if you can. Final Boss Xion is an amazing opportunity for a VERY strong tier 6 AoE damage dealing medal in just five pulls. Those opportunities don't come too often. In fact, they hardly come ever. I would know, because I was waiting for a deal like this forever.

I don't mean to be pushy in that regard, but that kind of medal would help so many people, especially those who are still stuck with tier 3s, which I was for waayyy too long. FB Xion is amazing, and Missing Ache is great for her, along with Divine Rose, of course.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Sweet! I'm finally prepared to get the next Keyblade in proud mode. I binged about 200 quests during 0 ap to catch up. Hopefully they'll give out a new Mickey and Brooms for finishing the new proud quests as well.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Missing Ache is cooler than Diamond Dust so I'm happy that I get the preferable Keyblade first. Besides, my best reverse medals are the Speed ones anyway.

Schmidt

Awards
Well in my opinion Diamont Dust is needed more than Missing Ache, because of the lack of good reversed magic slots. Besides Moogle of Glory, there isn't really a good slot for those medals and Moogle of Glory is not having the best Medalslots besides that reversed magic one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back