• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hunting You Down (Open Challenge)(Ubi Ty)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Location: Decided by the challenger. If challenger hasn't decided on one, I will choose.

Rules: No Godmodding or Powerplaying- Basically, give the person a chance to dodge, not auto-strike. Also, no "Spirit Bomb" power level moves. Don't go easy though.

Keep up the pace- If you are unable to post at least once every two or three days, then don't accept this. If one of us doesn't post for three days, unless it has been decided, the last poster wins by default.

Name:
Canis Lupus

Sex: Male

Race:
Werewolf

Physical description: Standing at 5'5 and a medium build, he has a slim yet muscular figure. His eyes are a deep, lonely blue, dark, ashy gray hair that reaches down to the middle of his neck. He also has a soot-like skin composition, because of the fact he is a werewolf. Pointed ears also are on top of his head, much like a cat or a wolf, along with short claws on his hands and feet, and a gray tail. Most of his body is either stitched up, scars, or just battle wounds, due to years of fighting for survival.

He wears a stitched-up and battle-worn cloak that is now more of a jacket with a hood, which is a faded black and reaches to his waist. He also wears a pair of black, torn at the bottom, baggy pants. Finally, he wears a pair of wrapped cloth around his feet, not being able to afford regular shoes.

Personallity: Used to be happy and cheerful, but is now enveloped in sadness after always getting his friends killed and experiencing many battles taking place almost through his entire childhood. Does not feel he can trust others, after also being betrayed. He is very intelligent, but chooses to just fight savagely and using simple strategies.

Bio: Originally destined to become heir to his fathers' throne, Canis was born into royalty, his father being a werewolf, his mother being human. He was never allowed outside the castle or enter the right wing of the castle. When he was 6, he experienced the death of his mother, his father killing her with a broken bottle after coming home drunk. Canis also befriended one of the guards, another thing he was forbidden from. His friend was also killed by his father a year later, learning their secret. A month after Tobi, his friends name, died, Canis ran off, but when trying to escape he entered the right wing, barging into a bedroom. It turned out that he had a twin sister named Aria that his parents had kept from him, fearing he would grow to be too nice of a ruler and would not learn to be a merciless and unpartial ruler. He vowed to return to her one day, escaping into the black of night. He then wandered the country, coming across a sage named Saleh, who taught him the art of summoning and swordplay and took Canis in as his student. When he was 8 years old, the military had found Saleh, who was guilty of theft and refusal to pay taxes, and stabbed through him as he was trying to protect Canis. Canis ran off, leaving his master behind with a prayer. Shortly after Salehs' death, he also came across a rag-tag mercenary group made up of a healer, swordsman, knight, archer, and a mage. After a year of traveling with the group, they grew close and were killed by a general under his fathers' army. After killing the man, he traveled the world alone, just trying to survive and grow powerful enough to kill his father. He finally was successful when he was 18, making it past the guards and fighting him in a fight to the death. There, he discovered his sister had left years ago in search of him. He now roams the earth in search of her.

Skills: Assassination, Summoning

Weapon: King Slayer: The dagger he used to kill his father. It has a reach of 8 inches (17.5 cm) and comes to a single point. It has a handle wrapped with green cloth and makes up 1 inch of the whole blade.

Senbon: Throwing needles used for acupuncture and surgery, along with precision based distance attacks. Each is 3 inches and made of steel.

Techniques:
Pin cushion
Needle Circle: Canis surrounds the foe with clones, which shoot needles into the center where the enemy is.

Needle Storm: Canis jumps into the air, creating a group of clones that surrounds the enemy. At all angles, the enemy is hit with needles.

Pyramid of Pain: Canis surrounds the foe with 2 other clones, making a triangle formation. The clones make more, creating a huge pyramid, which the enemy is inside while the clones move forward with needles, crushing the enemy.

Earth Spire: Canis goes into the ground and forms a multitude of clones that comes up from underneath the foe with needles upward, going through the target. Can also switch strategies and grab the foe, pulling them and drowning them in the earth.

Ryukin
Basic: Canis summons a clone beside, behind, above, or anywhere around him.

Shooting Star: Canis jumps into the air, creating a bunch of clones around him, and have them fall downward at the enemy at a great speed.

Binding Rope: Canis creates a line of clones. Linking hands, they go into the air, creating a lasso, and throws it toward the enemy, where they are bound and unable to move.

Grand Comet: Basically the same as Shooting Star, but with needles raining down on the foe. Sometimes, the needles hit each other making sparks, creating a remarkable display.

Clone Wall: A wall of clones appear in front or around Canis, protecting him from all attacks.

Lunar Saw: Canis rushes toward foe while creating a group of clones, which grabs each hand and speeds toward the foe like a saw blade.

Specials:
Fatal Fang: Canis' claws extend and rushes toward foe at high speeds, slashing through the foe.

Howl to the heavens: Happens only at night. Canis transforms into a werewolf only if his head is exposed to moonlight, but not reversed unless exposed to sunlight.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Re: Hunting You Down (Open Challenge)(OPEN)

Name: Auforge
Other Names: Marco Medicci, The Red Lizard, Lil One
Title: One Fable
Age: A predetermined number that no longer applies to Auforge.
Race: What?? He’s a forge that’s not an Inner.
Home-world: Oh?? He seems to have forgotten.

Appearance: Pretty enigmatic in every sense when you can’t get a real look at any of this guy. Yeh he has on some fairly nice clothes and all, but the billowing gassy aura that comes from his being obstructs even the more obvious parts. Auforge’s high collar covers most of his face’ even though that is basically obscured as well. His glowing and sparking eyes along with his billowing black hair are the most distinctive areas to look at. That and he is rather tall; about 6 feet 4 inches.

Armaments~

Bone Flash~ “Light scattered throughout the planes surrounding an epic flare of might.”

The word bone in the name of the weapon is really anybody’s guess other than Tomie’s, but names don’t always mean everything or particularly have to be symbolic all the time. Moving on, this is Auforge’s more direct weapon that houses a contained resource of ravaging magick that is attached to a pretty much an infinitely long wire made of photon flux that is clipped with hardened pieces of cohesive light magick that is on her skin. The notion of sharpness is non existent as the fervor of light can cut through just about any material and because the directive nature of this whip-blade like armament is controlled by Auforge he can break Bone Flash apart and cause a massive barrage of the light particle blades to rip enemies and their magicks, defenses and even attacks to shreds. Each separate piece of light that can be adorned can generate blinding bursts and flashes of light emit infinitesimally small counter-cohesive membranes to breakdown everything, as we know it.

Var Kelph~ “Time and time again.”

An embodied sword that holds a conduit to a shell of intensive aura that enforces that redirection of attacks and effects Auforge uses after they are generated. More specifically this gives him time defiance and also loops time as the blade moves so that in direct contact, this weapon has unlimited time to stem from and generate force.

Abilities~
Aura Essence~ “The flowing reality beyond what the blind eyes can see, Auforge sees it all.”

Auforge is the generator of the perfect aura, his being allotting and forming the purest notion of aura as an essence based construct, he has the indefinite prowess to spawn “aura” and use it to many ends from the basic of molecular control of aura inside anatomy, to the outrageous use of aura to flux and repulse magicks and the likes of other natured forces. Also having a vagrant embodiment of light and just about everything it stands for, his very being acts as the ultimate catalyst to a magick route that he uses to control light and photon reactions in many a direction. This includes the fruition of colors to actually causing complete darkness or that of purging or inserting light into ones essence as he pleases.

Historical Outlook: A ridiculous draw of time and the like that started awhile back, but has so many lapses that Auforge rightly only remembers parts of his life that apply to how he ultimately became a forge.

His childhood wasn’t really that great, but the first embodiment of his aura abilities manifested inside this time period, being wealthy and under appreciated didn’t help his self esteem much, not did it raise his esteem for his annoying parents where all the rules and regulations ultimately turned him out into the streets from place to place and finally to another world altogether.

Radiant Garden; the place where Marco as a child witnessed the most terrifying being and outright mystifying aura ever in his eyes. He met somebody named Reforge, a being that didn’t seem to be caring about any situation otherwise and certainly wasn’t for little kids running their mouths. Cocky kids like Marco as he was called then.

The memories never fails him and parts of it remain fresh forever more...

"My life, heart, and soul, are yours...so what will it be?" The words that really started it all and ended up with him having to face Reforge one on one, something that to this day he did regret although the idea was very foolhardy. He faced another horror shortly after this, an attack called the Elzebreault that was fabled to destroy worlds, but Marco didn’t care he was trying to prove something and faced it head on. Of course he was beaten...

It wasn’t until years later an the realization that Reforge had become his everything that he thanked his master for such times and went on to pursue his own destiny. Inside that notion however, Marco didn’t realize at the time that Reforge never took apprentice’s and passing that up was something that Reforge used as far as one could imagine.

A grafted being of Marco’s soul had been brimming for quite some time and fused with the essence already attained from Reforge completed itself through will and became the same Marco that had recently chosen to leave.

As years kept passing and the fables and righteous expansion of Marco’s will kept on getting more and more dense’ it was here when Reforge explained to Marco that even though he was on the verge of a continued development of essence, his desire to obtain what was not his had corrupted a large potion of his being, but Reforge stemmed it and made it so that he wasn’t corrupted as a form.

Auforge was born out of the shell of Marco at this point, transformed from a mere catalyst of essence and aura to the surmise of the embodiment of aura itself. Not only that his actual form changing drastically, Auforge attained prominent inverse powers to control light, simply based on his physical appearance of the darkness he tried to throw away.

Not completely attuned to the entire ‘forge’ aspect of existence, Auforge has been in and out of time more recently piecing together all of what he lost, but in turn looking for his own paradox, something that he believes was purposely taken from him because if anything Auforge should have no problem finding any being with his sight of aura, but the reunion will be the best thing to happen to him.

I, I can't die. I...won't die. I've come so close, so close to seeing what his aura can bring. If I die now, everything I live for, fight for, will be for nothing. Come on aura, don't fail me now. Come on, come on, come on...COME ON!!!!

"I WILL NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!"

It was those words that etched his being and forever will be etched in his essence.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Re: Hunting You Down (Open Challenge)(OPEN)

Oh man, this is going to pose to be a horrific challenge. Anyway, do you happen to have a location in mind?

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Some odd desert on some odd planet. The thick atmosphere shades nearly all. Sunlight barely filters down to this place, but nevertheless it isn't cold because of a vicious fog-blanketing effect. Random desert storms rip through the desert often.

~~~~
The howling winds whipped through the desert as on an excursion, Auforge walked through the thick sands after completing a fairly terrible ordeal involving assassination and wrongdoings. He minded not the winds or really the heat, all that mattered was the rest that lie ahead and yet another fulfilling trip back the Castle, the place that always soothed him whenever or wherever. It got hotter as the sand blew about and he air got thicker and ,ore harsh like their were extra gases or other fumes roaming within the breeze. "Oh, that's certainly odd. I wonder what the odds of that are," he was tickled by the quaint little tree that stood out as the clouds and sands died down in the area. It was like a calm within deep cliche turmoil.

Beyond that all one could see was dust, sand and nothing that anybody wanted to be around. Yet there was more more. A life, a being, an intelligent one too; walking toward this oasis in the never-ending desert...

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
The sand was nearly endless in every direction, no end in sight. Just like his past, the winds were strong and painful, making the sand and wind a powerful force: Painful and seeming to never end. Amidst the sand lay Canis, appearing to be knocked out. The wind whipped across his body, the sand blanketing him to the soil. Slowly opening his eyes, he looked around, his eyes stung by the airborne sand. What happened? Where am I, and why am I even here? He asked himself, rising from the sand like the living dead. Whatever his purpose was there, he didn't care. His only thoughts were on surviving- Even though even he knew he had little reason left to live. In the horizon, a color that stood out from the rest laid before him: blue. Canis immediately rushed to it, drinking hastily from the pool of water. Something was off though. He sensed something, someone, some form of life. He didn't care, he just continued drinking, trying to quench his thirst.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It was all about to be less than perfect, but as long as there was more life, Auforge was satisfied. This time however all there was to offer was one measly dot, force that had moved closer, but then stopped.

It was clearly a man. One that clearly had been recently revived or drawn from sleep due to his hastened and awkward movements as he inhaled the water. At least it looked like that.

"I see." Auforge walked closer and his shadow exploded out...seeking the other aura.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
His thirst finally quenched, Canis walked away from the oasis, refreshed. His senses only annoyed him more, begging for him to look for the source and possibly eliminate it. Sniffing the air, something smelled unusual, only leading Canis to investigate further. "Whoever is out there better come out now or you'll regret it!" Canis shouted, hoping for a response. He walked forward, dagger and senbon in hand. Looking past a small grouping of trees around the oasis, he noticed a tall figure some distance away. "Who are you, and what are you doing out here? Are you the one who brought me here?" He shouted to the figure. He could not tell whether it was human or not, due to a large, gaseous aura eminating from the figure. He could barely make out the figure, but it looked to be a man, a very tall man. What the-? I've never seen an aura so powerful that I can't see the person. I better be careful, especially if he is hostile. Canis thought, entering a defensive stance.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It was another one of the occasions where Auforge was merely on task or sight seeing and the person acted like it was his fault they were there. "No." He walked ever closer, finally closing the gap and peering down at Canis laughed. "Hi there."

The defensive position of the man before him showed creeping fear but Auforge wasn't interested that much. Just for effect since Canis held weapons at the ready from the dark that billowed about he drew forth the Bone Fang.

"Go on...speak."

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
"If you aren't the one who brought me here, then how did I get here?" Canis asked the figure. Whoever it was, it gave Canis a horrible feeling. Even worse, the man approached him and held out a large, feather-like blade that looked not only beautiful, but dangerous as well. "My name is Canis. Anyway, isn't that toy a little big for you?" He asked the figure. Canis quickly formed a clone in front of him and kicked off of it, soaring backwards away from the foe. He threw the senbon he had in his hands while going backwards. Now being around 10 feet away, he entered his stance, aware that his foe would probably counterattack. "Who are you, and why are you here?" He shouted to the man. "If you came to kill me, expect me not to go down without a fight."

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"I guess you feeling small drives your words and attack. I'm bigger, taller, and outright better than you but we can play if you want." The senbons harmlessly fell away as they hit Bone Fang and Auforge felt only an oncoming and rather annoying battle. He'd time it and then go to town on Canis.

Light splinered around his foe making it dark and then merely odd sight and rivets of hard light sharmed Canis in attack. Canis meant THE Canis though there was no doubt an interuption of clones was to ensue and be ripped apart first.

"Also...I don't know or care how you got here."

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Canis was enveloped in darkness, the strength of his foes' aura strong enough to blind him. Canis simply closed his eyes and remained calm, relying on his sense of smell to guide him. Sand...sand...sand...gotcha. He thought, smelling something rather pungent and unusual. He formed a clone and jumped off of it, sending him skyward, giving him a better view. While in the air, he threw more senbon and formed a ring of clones around him, commanding them to go down towards the figure like human missiles. "I didn't expect you to care, I just expected an answer." Canis replied. He landed several feet away and did a backflip, making him a total 15 feet away. "Ryukin, Earth Spire!" He shouted, forming a clone beneath the sand. It came from beneath his opponent, attempting to grab his ankles and trap him in the sand, possibly even drown him in the soil.

Last edited:

xxxLimitlessxx

Umm I would find this entertaining if you guys gave a little more to your posts, well ALOT more. Add more description to your posts and make your characters movements more fluent.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Umm I would find this entertaining if you guys gave a little more to your posts, well ALOT more. Add more description to your posts and make your characters movements more fluent.
I'm being as descriptive as I possibly can without making one post into a novel. Try battling if you're going to criticize, it is actually kind of hard to be as detailed as you want us to be.
((Mhmmm... You might not want to provoke Ubi. Or maybe you do. Have fun, regardless)).
I'm just trying to get the real fight started. I already know I'm going to get owned, but might as well have fun. Thanks Chromatic.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
As if. People can't handle when I go hard in fights as is. Beyond the point I just so happen to be posting from an awful cell fone browser and am severely limited in my responses.

I'll see if I can post tomorrow qster. Don't get any technical loopholes in the meantime...

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Auforge wasn't surprised by the random and complete avoid of his attack by means that didn't need to be explained. It wasn't long before the counter attack commenced and Auforge looked up and nodded. As the clones plummeted down and tried to crash into him, There was deft movement and one cloned was kicked in the side of the head, one of Auforge's long legs snapping up and taking it out, As more fell a barrage of sword attacks and slashed took those out in a sweeping ark. Finally the last one was impaled and defeated another clone seemed to form and garb his ankles from below the sand...

"Oh?? I'll pass, but thanks for checking with me first." The sand pulsed and the clone flew from the sand and was suspended in the air only for a second before Auforge jumped up and kicked it so hard that the body buckled, split and fell o the ground in a crash of cloudy sand. "Look. If you really want a fight then we can have one, but I can't guarantee any of your safety." Dust and more sand blew about as Auforge cocked his head to the left and stared closely at Canis."

"I can see your aura...here goes. I hope you're ready." At this point Canis' clones didn't matter, as a mere substitute was nothing his force were set on Canis as a whole and as his body rocketed forward, a rushing somersault kick was leashed at Canis, followed by a hooking kick from the left. Auforge continued and as his right fist raised in an uppercut his other hand extended at at the end of the assualt was quick to deliver a pulse of shining aura, force from the soul to buffet Canis away.

This was no joke and near the lake the water bubbled, as the light that shown on it got ever hotter, vapor even rising as a shadow stretched along it. "Well then come on."

OOC: Really?? You didn't even mention my attack in your last post. Don't bullpoo qtser. good into your post and cover your ass. I just let loose a bit on you and whatever you do I better be able to read what you did to defend against it if anything..."

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
OOC: Sorry, couldn't really tell if you were describing the area or launching an attack, since you seem to have a very broad and advanced vocabulary.

IC: The figure rushed toward Canis, going on the offensive. Canis could tell where he might have been attacking from, but he was much to quick, resulting in a flurry of kicks and an aura pulse, sending him toward the oasis. Mere inches from falling in, he looked behind him, seeing that the water was actually boiling. "What the-? How is it doing that?" He said to himself, looking back at the once beautiful water source, seeing it now a dangerous nightmare. He then scooted away from it, standing up and looking at the figure. "Who and what are you?" He asked the man, going in to deliver a series of kicks. "Ryukin, Earth Spire!" He called again, another clone forming at the feet of his clone. Secretly, he also hid a clone beneath his own feet, ready to drag him down for a sneak attack. He had the clone underneath his feet pull him under the surface, replacing it with a clone at an almost unnoticable timing. Having the clone under his foes' feet distract him, Canis secretly swam in the sand, popping up from behind, ready to slit at the back of his throat.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The battle thus far hadn't really been that much of a battle per say, merely some low key quirks and an all around scouting what the other could do. However as things kept going it seemed that Canis wanted to be sneaky. Auforge was perfectly fine with that, but if it were the case then he'd do a little more than he was doing beforehand. The switch had been viewed in perfect clarity, something that a lot of people didn't realize was more or less automatic, neither by sight nor by sense, but the graft of one'd own aura inside their being, but it wasn't going to matter after the fact.

As the clone came up and was ready to grab Auforge's feet, he just jumped up, a simple way to avoid such an attack, but the oncoming slash from Canis was another story altogether. "Var Kelph." The blade slammed down from Aurforge's back and then shot up bending around and not only stopping, but also fending the slash backward and applying the same amount of force tripled upon Canis out of time. He'd made the attack out of the physical nature and because of this the only thing that would have been damaged on Canis was his aura, or in more precise terminology his very soul. "Come now, you can't really think those clones are going to fool me. I've seen much of the like in my day and it gets so old that I feel I AM still aging. Just get on with it, but first....my turn eh??"

Spinning around and rolling back into the sand, Aurforge dived into the coarse grime that covered the ground then after a beat ascended from it with a billowing cloud of sand that flew upward and with force enough to blow Canis back, not that it had really meant to be an attack. "You ready?? I asked you before, but this time its entirely rhetorical." About thirty feet up from where Canis would be at, Auforge turned and extended both of his arms at an angle and as he did this began to vibrate himself, first causing his body to flicker in and out of sight and then stop completely. Pale light fell from him light sweat from the sweltering heat, but as he looked down, arms still outstretched he smiled.

"Well??" An essence had coagulated across his entire from, one that Canis might recognize as a shadow or something close to it, but then the shadow was gone and a pulse that turned into a spray of particles showered down like falling boulders to subdue and then set up Canis for further punishment. Not only was each grasp of energy made as the others were to direct themselves to the true Canis as his other attacks had, this one had the defeat of his foe written all over it. With a loud booming sound starting at his feet nd then moving up to cover every nook and cranny and aspect; Auforge snickered and waved his hand down, causing Canis to glow white as he grasped his aura, tugging at it first to cause horrible pain and then with one feel yank, there was yet another boom and he tore Canis' being out, off, and through him...

In the event Canis would have been through agony so indescribable that Auforge nearly felt bad, but it was to be, there was no time for games and as such, defeat had been obvious awhile back. Escaping from his thoughts of what ha transpired, Auforge watched as Canis dropped to the ground, the very workings of himself gone and absorbed into Auforge, his soul, his aura, his very life-force itself; Gone.

Canis was dead...

OOC: Yeh, so if you can get out of that kudos, but if not nice match man'g, you're kinda, sorta. DEAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back