• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hunchback

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeysGirl

i personally hated lilo and stitch... i hope it isnt in KH2

hunchback of notre dame... wow i havent thought of that yet. i forgot about that movie. quasiemodo (sp?) would be a horrible fighter though with his back and all.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Lilo and stitch would be cool, and I think Notredame would be terible. It would be Deep Jungle all over again.

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
the hunchback would be knida kool.. it would be a kool catsle and area to run around in.
but as for lilo ans stich. i will have to say no. on friday my skool assembly was Kingdom hearts themed...and the lilo and stich world wasn't that great...cept for th hula dancers they were kool.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Hmmm. . . I thought about it for a second, A Notre Dome world would be tight. Roaming the streets of Paris, climbing on top of buidlings with Quazi Moto(whatever his name is), and there's no telling what kind of action abilites you'll have.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
According to some ppl since you see Belle in HoND it would screw up both the worlds <.< But that's just some.

And stop talking about a "KH3 and KH4". We don't know if there's going to be on. S-E could be ending it with 2. We don't know.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Yes, shes in there. The people threw her in [with Pumba] The {insert watever they were here} thought it would be funny for her to appear in the movie since BOTH movies are set in the same place.

Both 101 Dalmatians and Peter Pan are BOTH originally set in London. And its obvious there are 2 DIFFERENT London world's in KH series. Since the Dalmatians lost their London world this obviously proves the Peter Pan one is different.

So it would be like that.

I want 101 D. to be a world but obviously all 101 were in KH1 meaning they must have fought Cruella already T_T and the second movie's plot was horrible. <.<

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
i would not say the second one was horrible KL, it was not the best, but it was pretty cool in my opinion. and i REALLY hope lilo and stich will be a world, it is one of my favorite shows, i even have gone as far as to memorize some of stitch's language. and that does not mean cruella is gone, she is back in the second so she might be back in KH2. and how could hunchback of notre dame be a world? there is no real villian, the only thing close to a villian is that mean dude of whose name has slipped from my mind, and he lived so it would not fit in a storyline all that well.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
He was Quasy's(sp?) Master and we fought Clayton.

And magic existed....even though he was against it.

Plus they could make it a mini game world *sees Sora sliding down Notre Dame racing against Quasy*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back