• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hunchback in KHIII??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Scorpio

I dunno. I finished reading the actual novel, and I watched the Disney movie. The story has a lot to do with the nature of the heart and different forms of love/friendship. I thought it'd make a good world, and it'd be cool to see Sora dressed up for the Festival of Fools. But seeing as it has a lot of religion involved, it probably wouldn't make it...

Just wanted to see who else thought it'd be a good idea. :thumbsup:

Cloudemyx

Yeah...it fits. It would be a nice world. I'd love to see The Black Cauldron though...

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Hunchback of Notre Dame would make a wonderful addition to the KH universe. =) If it were to be a world, I just hope that the story wouldn't be changed around just to get rid of religion. =/

Ultima Scorpio

Hunchback of Notre Dame would make a wonderful addition to the KH universe. =) If it were to be a world, I just hope that the story wouldn't be changed around just to get rid of religion. =/

Yeah, that'd bite. I keep thinking of the scene where Dom Claude Frollo interrupts Big Q when he's talking to the Gargoyles and asks who he's talking to...and I think that in the game he could be talking to SDG. That'd be funny. But they couldn't exclude Victor, Hugo, and Laverne from the story. They're classic.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ya, I want Hunchback of ND, Fantasia, that one Mickey wearing a magic hat movie xD It's old school and...Erm, ROBIN HOOOOD. =D OMG NEED ROBIN HOOD.

Charlie K

Back in Business
I want the Black Cauldron IMO. Because it looks awsome, and very dark.KH needs some more darkness...More.

vendachaser

im thinking of the scene where at the festivel of fools the soldiers start throwing the tomatos at Q. Like sora donald and goofy step in and fight the soldiers.but yeah that would make a great world for KH3 and BBS but they dont talk about religon much so it could make the cut.it was requested for KH2...so it should appear sometime soon

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
...or see HBOND in BBS. Since HBOND is set back in the past...like 1480. Lol.

It's funny you should say that I was thinking the same thing! lol

Perhaps it would be a good installment but I think perhaps that in Kingdom Hearts 3 they may work on some of the newer ones, maybe not though lol

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Yes. Or as a world in BBS, I don't know. I'm inclined to think that it'd fit with BBS's darker story, but I don't know how dark KH3 will be, so...Hellfire anyone?

Sasuto23

Awards
Ultima Scorpio that would likely happen. for instence: no Christoper Robin in 100 Acre Wood, no elephant or Jane's dad in the Deep Jungle, and no Caterpillar in Wonder Land. so probably, but since i've never seen it because it didnt capture my appeal but i might at some point.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
id like hbond but id like to see stich's world the most were u get to fight gantu nd hamsteviel id be so cool

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
Atlantis would be a very nice addition to the KH universe. I would be really interested in seeing perhaps The Great Mouse Detectives (Victorian London?) and maybe even the Jungle Book (Feral India?). Heck, even Hunchback of Notre Dame sounds interesting, what with all the focus on the heart within the storyline. It would be a great addition. Fantasia would also be incredible to see, if done correctly.

And (although I'm sure no one will agree) I can't help but feel that maybe even So Dear to My Heart would be cool to see. Although it probably wouldn't involve a main storyline of any kind, I still think it would be an interesting thing to see; maybe just as a mini-world or something like the Hundred Acre Wood.

Ultima Scorpio

Atlantis would be a very nice addition to the KH universe. I would be really interested in seeing perhaps The Great Mouse Detectives (Victorian London?) and maybe even the Jungle Book (Feral India?). Heck, even Hunchback of Notre Dame sounds interesting, what with all the focus on the heart within the storyline. It would be a great addition. Fantasia would also be incredible to see, if done correctly.

And (although I'm sure no one will agree) I can't help but feel that maybe even So Dear to My Heart would be cool to see. Although it probably wouldn't involve a main storyline of any kind, I still think it would be an interesting thing to see; maybe just as a mini-world or something like the Hundred Acre Wood.

...So Dear to My Heart...?

o_O what's that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back