• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Humor: If Roy Conli is Xehanort, then Nomura is Masters of Masters?)))

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nukara

Awards
I was thinking after reading the old story about the fact that Nomura could be the boss in KH3 and I was inspired by this topic.
Intentionally or not, Xehanort looked like Roy Conli, and Master Eragus looked like the creator of Final Fantasy. Suddenly MoM will have the features of Nomura?
Well, if only because MoM created Chirity that look like lop-eared cats, his eyes also look like feline, and we all know that Nomura loves cats.
All this is of course a joke, but what if any of this becomes true? If two characters have traits of people associated with KH, then why can't the above-said version be true?

D

Deleted member 246005

lol.

it's probably the other way around in real life.:cool:

TBH writers/artists have been known to insert themselves into their own stories so this wouldn't feel that out of place. It's not done often but still done.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Nomura is MoM
Ray Chase voices MoM
Ray voiced Noctis
Nomura dresses like Noctis, one of his priced characters

Yeah, Nomura had a sort of phase after being left out of FFXV. I wouldn't put it pass him to try and insert himself as the MoM. The MoM also has some semblances to his personality: all-knowing and leaving hints, allthewhile he has fun.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Nomura as the boss of KH3? Sounds like a fantasy. Albeit, I give you the benefit of the doubt due to Yosuke being a boss in Nier.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Nomura as the boss of KH3? Sounds like a fantasy. Albeit, I give you the benefit of the doubt due to Yosuke being a boss in Nier.

Maybe make a spoof version of KH3 like they did with FF15 and they had the President of SE as a boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back