• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Humans and their Nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSoldier85

Ok I looked through the forums and couldn't find any threads devoted solely to this...

But I was somewhat disappointed by the appearance of the apprentices in the new trailer. They look exactly like their Nobodies (save for Xaldin whose hair was different). So I got to thinking, what if a person doesn't change at all when they become a Nobody except for the lack of a heart (which cannot be seen)? The only other human forms we've seen along with the Nobody are Sora and Xehanort.

Roxas is a special Nobody. Nomura himself said
In the KH series there are a lot of complex reasons why someone can use a keyblade, but basically you need a “heart” to be able to wield one... At the present I can’t say more than that, since it would go into whether or not Roxas has a heart.
Also, Axel asks him "Are you really sure you don't have a heart?" Perhaps Roxas does have a heart, and because of this he is not just Sora's Nobody, but has become his own person and with that has gained an appearance different from Sora.

In Xehanort's case, we don't really know when we saw him in Mickey's flashback with AtW. It may have been just after the research on darkness began, therefore he would have aged a few years before he became a Nobody, giving him the appearance he has when he becomes Xemnas. If not that, then the fact that he gave up his heart completely to darkness may have altered his looks as it did with his Heartless.

The reason I haven't included Namine in this till now is that she is very special. She was created by Kairi's heart and Sora's body. This would definitely produce a Nobody different from the human.

Flame on!

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
In Xehanort's case, we don't really know when we saw him in Mickey's flashback with AtW.
It may have been just after the research on darkness began,
It was, based on the Ansem reports

therefore he would have aged a few years before he became a Nobody

Nope Xehanort only had one year before he became a heartless

The Judge

"Flame on!" lol

Anyway I just wanna say that nobodies are just the bodies without hearts, so don't be surprised if they don't look any different.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Well hearts have been known to be key influences in determining one's physical form. Take Xehanort's Heartless as an example. He was able to change the appearance of Riku's vessel into a form that resembled Xehanort's own self.

So I do believe that Roxas having a heart of some sort might explain the difference in appearance to Sora.

As for the conversation where Axel asks Roxas if he has a heart, there is a difference between the English and Japanese versions of that scene. In the English version, Roxas' reply implies that he doesn't have a heart. But in the Japanese version, Roxas' reply is far more interesting... and practically implies the opposite.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I agree with you 100%. I actually believe I said the same thing in a random topic a day or so ago.

It could also explain dual-wielding. If Sora had his and Roxas' heart (said to be necessary to wield a keyblade) he could potentially use a keyblade for each heart. Makes sense to me. Also, Xion had some of Sora's memories (part of his heart), so when Roxas absorbed Xion he could use two keyblades (one for him and one for Sora).

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
Roxas is in fact Ventus... This supports the theory of Ven selaed inside of sora... HAD U EVER THOUGHT THAT ROXAS DOESNT LOOKS LIKE SORA... I MEAN IS SORA THE ONE WHO LOOKS LIKE VEN! maybe when ven got sealed inside him the changes began to occur... also when Ven was released from soras heart... Soras hair start to become light brown.... and well Sora didnt left any body.... thats for sure he became whole again...

Key of Valor

The Professor
KH! said:
What did Roxas say in the Japanese version?

In the English version, the conversation was this:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Therefore, what Roxas is suggesting is that if he did have heart, he should be able to feel it. And since Roxas can't determine if he can feel a heart withing, then he must not possess one going by his logic.

However, in the Japanese version, the conversation was this:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Therefore, what Roxas is suggesting in this scene is that perhaps hearts can't always be felt. If so, this presents the possibility that if Roxas does have heart, then perhaps he is just unable to feel it. (Or perhaps the heart hardly feels anything itself... a dormant heart withing Rocas, perhaps even a "sleeping" heart)

axelssomebodie

ok dont you guys remeber the part where you could listen to king mikeys teacher, Yen Sid?? well rember how he said that some stronger nobodies could keep there original forms?? ORIGANAL forms not new ones like the dusks. and i wonder how Xemnas could turn them into dusks... just a thought but
Yen Sid even said they would keep their true forms if their strong but taken by the darkness?? i think
Yen Sid was right! *hollds up flame sheild* plz no flamming on this plz!!!

A

Audo

Normal Nobodies look pretty much exactly the same compared to their original selves.
Special Nobodies don't.
Roxas, Nami, and Xemnas are special Nobodies.

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
well WHAT DO THEY ALL HAVE IN COMMON.... THEYRE MIXED WITH SOMEONE ELSE!.... Basing on the ramdom theories online

Xemnas is Special bcuz when he was somebody he was terra+xehanort.... he forgot how to use the kayblade... just as xion did on days... because he forgot his past life then when he lost his life.... Xehanort got released into Xehanorts Heartless and Xemnas is well what was left of xehanort...

Roxas is special because ventus was locked inside of Soras heart... when he relaeased it ventus came out =O also sora kept kairis heart inside his... so when he released it this nobody namine was created but not from kairis body... she was made from soras body and kairis heart

Guilded.Raven

Funny, the more and more of these forums I read, the more and more convinced I am that Ven somehow combined with Sora. If you told me about it a month ago, i would have said you were crazy.

Anyway, It is rather questionable as to why all the other nobodies look the same as their human forms, but Roxas, Namine and Xemnas dont.... Hmmm....

I think that the dual wielding Keyblade thing is a HUGE clue. It raises the question as to why Roxas can do such a thing and no other wielder (that we've seen at least) can. The Ven thing does really support that....

But i'm still unsure...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back