• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Human or Heartless? Light, Dark, or Nothing? (Kingdom Hearts RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KershaFangs

I want to start by saying this is both the first RP I've made and first time I've posted in this forum. Don't take this as I'm inexperienced, I've done a few original RPs with my friends, and I hope that if you do join, you'll post every so often to keep this alive. Ok.

Current People in RP
KershaFangs - Kodou
Eliza - Azixel
Keybladeofsteel - Spirit of Darkness
Arcanum Noir - Takano
Keyblade Soldier - Spirit of Light
L!NO - Lorax
SuperSephiroth15 - Xagofore
SuperSephiroth15 - Sora
King of Worlds - Xatten
King of Worlds - Ansem (Heartless)​

Rules
1. No God-meddling
2. No Power-play
3. No joining and then never posting again
4. No joining and never really doing anything, just a character that just stands around or hangs around another
5. I'll allow two-three sentence posts, as I suppose it would be hard to sometime interact with a character without controlling the other, but don't make it a habit. As in every post.
6. If you are making another's character do something, run it by that person first. Actually get their ok and then continue.
7. Romance is allowed, as long as it's PG-13.
8. You can choose only one main character and a possible character. Or you can be two possible characters.

Characters (I'd really like it if these three were in the RP, but up to you.)
Sora - Taken
Riku
Kairi

Possible Characters
Anyone from Organization 13 (As long as they do something relevent to the plot)
Ansem (Heartless) - Taken
Spirit of Darkness (Like a form that the Darkness takes on to communication with people, Darkness doesn't have to be evil) - Taken
Spirit of Light (Same as S.o.D, but for Light, Light doesn't have to be good) - Taken
Kage (A OC I've made, Kage is a small Shadow heartless that befriends Kodou. You don't have to choose this one though.)
Heartless (You can make your own, but also make a name for them)

If you are using your OC, let them have something to do in the plot. Also include a small bio/history. Just a few sentences.

Name:
Race (Heartless, Nobody, Human):
Age (Appears or exact):
Bio:
History:

OK, here's mine.

Name: Kodou

Race: Heartless-Human hybrid

Bio: Has long smoky gray hair and the black skin of a Shadow heartless along with the claws and antennas. Eyes are glowing yellow like a Heartless, but has pupils though. Has heart, body, and soul, but it has all been infused in darkness, but she is still pure and innocent. Her complete body figure is just like a humans. Cannot speak the Human language well, but can communicate freely with the dark. (Whenever she speaks with <'-text-'>, that's when she is speaking with the Darkness or a Heartless.)

History: Kodou was the result of an experiment to create a link to the Darkness. She has the conscience of humans, yet the halved powers of Heartless. (Note: Kodou wasn't the only one who was tested by this experiment. You can make that for your OC however you please) Kodou has nearly no knowlegde of anything, she was created from even before birth to how she is. Kodou has only now become conscious and truly lives for the first time, and is somewhat like a small child because of that.

The timeline for this is after KH2. Or in the middle.... you know what, does it matter? Nah, it doesn't have to follow the exact plot of KH, which is why all the members of the Organization are alive, or at least anyone you choose. Also, I'd like to post a sort of 'picture of the current setting every so often. I'll upload them and then insert the link. OK, I think I'm done rambling... Now with the RP!

---​

"Please, Darkness, let her heart beat... Allow her to live, she still has great potential for you..."

<'A voice...? Who is that...?

"I want to hear it beat to know she'll live. To know she can exist."

<'Who is that? What is a 'heart beat'...? How does it sound like...?'>

" Please, for me... Kodou."

~~~~~~

Ba-thum... Ba-thum...​

<'What is that sound...? I've never heard it before... it's so strange...'>

Ba-thum... Ba-thum...​

<'It doesn't stop... Why? What is that I hear?'>

Now in a completely sealed off hidden room of the restored Radiant Gardens, Kodou, for the first time, opened her eyes. They were round and a piercing glowing yellow like the Heartless, but had pupils. She saw nothing though the years of dust that grew over the glass of her container. Kodou wanted to feel around her surroundings, yet found she couldn't move at all. She was never intended to stay that long in the container, and so she had grew over it's limits. Kodou was in a extreme state of confusion.

Where is she? Why can't she move? What is that sound within her she had never heard before? What was she? All these question and more buzzed frantically inside her mind. Kodou wanted so much to be able to move around, to be able to see anything except her pitch black soot skin as it made not a difference then whether her eyes be open or not. Everything was void of light. As the seconds ticked away, Kodou grew anxious and she began trying to move, but was trapped into her small glass cage.

Kodou then did what any human does first when they have consciousness at the first waking moment of their life. She cried. As she sobbed away, a soothing voice tried to speak with her: <Don't cry. You are not alone... as long as there's even one shadow on the ground, then you'll never be alone...>

Kodou gasped at the voice. <'Who are you?'> Kodou struggled even more so with the glass against her now. Someone was there, she had to see them. Kodou thrashed about, not being able to move a muscle, yet she continued.

The cracks in glass had slowly grew longer as Kodou had grew and time has weaken the foundation inside. Several cracks had now emerged from the stem ones and the glass was losing it's durability. Finally, it shattered completely.

Kodou was free. Since she hadn't ever properly moved before though, Kodou let gravity force her down with no resistance. From the large jagged pieces around the bottom and top rims of the container slashing mercilessly at her soft skin, Kodou had deep and long gashes on her arms, legs, and under side as her body tumbled over them. More cuts and slices were added to her body as she fell onto the smaller shards of glass.

Kodou whimpered as she curled up into the fetal position. The first thing she had ever touch and felt on her body was horrid and burning pain. Hot tears streamed down her face as she sobbed loudly. She was alone to cry for a few minutes, but then Kodou heard the sound of some of the stray glass shards crunched under one's foot. Kodou looked at the direction it came from with a look of anxiety and confusion in her eyes.

Kodou​

Last edited:

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
Hmm i wanna join!!! Can i use my nobody?!?!?!

Name:Azixel
Race :Nobody
Bio:Long red hair with black lightings,kinda short,bad behave,unpatient,white like a nobodie,with a nobody tatto on her hand.Her eyes changes color,she may not feel,but she have a heart,but it was frozen during an experement.She want to destroy humans,espesially the keyblade masters(ok i think taht i did it all wrong)

History:A girl that appeared lurking in shadows,her somebody was studying the nobodies,sho when she turned into one,she didn't stop.She desappeared when Zexion get on Organization XIII.She is absolutely unfeeling,and she swore that she will give heart to the nobodies.She was an experiment before Kodou, but instead of the darkness infuses with her, like Kodou, it hallowed out her heart and still melded with her body. In a way, she's a Nobody, Heartless and Human. But because of that, she was unstable and has serious attitude problem and goes into a sort of Berserker state.
She is like a Nobody hybrid.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 35867

Can I be the spirit of darkness? If yes, PM me telling me and give me details on my template. Like, should my name be "Spirit of Darkness", or something I make up?

D

Deleted member 35867

Okay. I got the PM.

Name: Ken Haburi

Race: Spirit of Darkness

Bio: Edit later

History: Edit later

Keyblade Soldier

Website
www.khkeybladewars.proboards60.com
May I take on the Spirit Of Light role?
If so I'll edit this with my bio and please send me a PM if there's anything I must include in the bio.

If its not ok I'll just be a normal human.

Yuri079.jpg

Name: Ryan

Race: Spirit of Light

Bio:

History:

Last edited:

KershaFangs

Arcanum and KeybladeSoldier, it's ok, you two can finish your bios later. K Soldier, you can be the Spirit of Light. Really anyone can be anyone they want to be, as long as it's relevent/will contritube to the RP.

Wow, it is really growing... I wonder how many people we should have before we get started...?

L!NO

Name: Lorax
Race: Nobody
Bio: He's medium small, ha mid-long black hair that is a bith spikey. he has no pupils or color in his eyes. He wheres a organization 13 like cloak, buth then in white, with the simbol of the nobody's
History: Lorax doesn't nows anything abouth his past, buth he seeks the answer, with the organization. buth when they wouldn't give any help, he went on his own path for seeking the answer. He knew that the only place that he could find the answer, was in de world of darkness. After being 3 years in the world, he still doesn't know his past. But the darkness has come in to him...

D

Deleted member 35867

It's up to you, Kersha. I'm pretty much ready to start, but it's up to you.

L!NO

Here is you're reason, now lets continue

As Lorax and Kodou continued to walk trough the dark portal, the area became total black, and gave you a dark feeling.
"Here we are safe, nobody shall bother us here. We only nead to keep moving, because we don't want to surrender ore self to the darkness now don't we." Lorax looked at himself, and he gave the impression that he was sad

KershaFangs

OOC: Well... this is kinda like starting over, I guess... just try to fit in however you can... >.< This so sucks...

Even though this new realm was covered with the Darkness, it didn't seem that bothersome or new to Kodou. She felt rather calm in this cold realm. But she also worried over Lorax's sad expression.

<'You look sad... what's wrong?'>

L!NO

"I spent 3 years of my life in here, hoping it would help me. I sacrefised so mutch, but in the end it abondond me, like everyone else" He stop and looks down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back