• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hulk games best to worst. (Fun discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which one do you prefer and why?

• Hulk UD

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Hulk (2008)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hulk (2003)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

vaderskywalker

Awards
1.The Incredible Hulk Ultimate Destruction is without a doubt the best. 2. Hulk (2008), it was a poor copy of UD, but it was still fun. 3. Hulk 2003, it only had one major problem, no one wants to play as puny Banner, he's all into numbers, and sciency stuff, I prefer Hulk, note, I Have never played the ps1 game, I've only ever seen gameplay, on YouTube, and I don't want to judge it on that, experiencing it and just seeing gameplay of it are not the same thing, yeah, it looks awful in the videos, so what, a lot of games back then aren't going to look as good as the games of today, and it could be a fun game for all I know and that is why I didn't include it, what are your thoughts?​

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Never played any unless we're counting MVC or MUA.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
If they give a Hulk game the Marvel’ Spider-man treatment, then I’d play it. I too haven’t played any of these.

vaderskywalker

Awards
If they give a Hulk game the Marvel’ Spider-man treatment, then I’d play it. I too haven’t played any of these.
Think prototype but a lot less bloody, even has the same developers, except for the 2008 one, and yeah, I would like that too, the first two were on the ps2, original Xbox, and GameCube, the third was on ps3 ps2 Wii Xbox 360, the works, kind of hard too get them now, keep hoping for a new Hulk solo game at some point, but I'm not holding my breath.

Last edited:
Back