• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Huh?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGDOMHEARTS104

Website
www.myspace.com
Well This Makes Me Kinda Mad Cuz I Just Got News Right Now That My Friend Just Beat Kingdom Hearts 2 And I Think That This Game Is Shorter Than The Other One But I Still Love This Game But Dont U Think They Could Have Made It A Little Longer?

D

Dexter

50+ hours. That's how long it took EGM, GAMESPOT to beat kh2. An those reveiwers are HARDCORE gamers, they reveiw games as a livin. An I don't see how they could of made it any longer.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I think it's long enough. I beat it quick because I couldn't stop playing the damn thing. I'm on my second playthrough. By the way, are you on your second visits to the worlds or your first?

BULLETPROOF

it is not short, it is longer, but you never get lost and alot of people rushed through the game playing on easy or normal they both are really easy, i only want to get through the game once so i'm gonna get to level 70 or 80 and do all the bonus stuff, are there any bonus bosses except for sephiroth ? like in kh1 there was the thing in the alladin world and the lantern thing in peter pan world, i want it to last 50-80 hours

Swag

Young King
Yeah the games not short.in Kh1 the levels took 2-3 hours to beat, in Kh2 they take the same amount of time they're just split into two parts. and there are no confusing puzzles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back