• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Huh? What's this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairiissocute

chasingdusk said:
If there is a remix, I'm sure that it will be really cool.
well, keep in mind that SIMPLE AND CLEAN REMIX was the theme song for kh2. the original song is more slow and calm, but the remix! i loved the remix sooooooooo much better than the original simple and clean!

chasingdusk

shortythugsta said:
lmao yeah it does and wats wit the drumers

I love the drummers! *runs and bear hugs fluorescent drummer* They make the music video even cooler!

As for the remix, the remix of Passion is going to be sweet! I'm sure it'll be catchy.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
I luv it!!! 1 of my favorite songs all i've heard all year!!! can't wait for the remix.

by the way if there iz a remix, what version do u think they'll use inthe game? :confused:

xmitzoo

Website
oath-keeper.net
Key_of_Hearts said:
I luv it!!! 1 of my favorite songs all i've heard all year!!! can't wait for the remix.

by the way if there iz a remix, what version do u think they'll use inthe game? :confused:

I think it'll be like KH1. They'll have the `single version` and the `after the battle` version at the end and starting FMV's. People on Japanese forums keep saying that It's going to be backwards. Like the remix will be at the end this time.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
People are just saying that there are backward lyrics not that it's gonna be backwards. Also, there might not be any remixes since the single only has 2 tracks and it's already up for pre-orders on yesasia.com

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Last edited:

Ultima665

sounds cool but will there be an english version in the game? (if that is passion)

Hokage

Banned
Awards
I do like the song.. It was really confuisng *the beat and melody* But after listening to it again.. It actually sounded pretty good.. I want to hear the english song.. if there will be one.. Seems to be a good song for the KH2 theme IMO

Last edited:

Jemek

Took a few listenings, but it did grow on me. I guess it just wasn't quite what I was expecting, but I think it'll go great with the game. After watching the subbed music video, I'd say there's a good chance it is Passion, the lyrics seem to fit.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
I liked it..after i few times of listening 2 it...You can tell that by the end of the clip it starts getting a more suspenful, harder beat.
I think the lyrics will change for the english version because i dont see how those lyrics will fit with the beat.
I kinda had the feeling that :: she was in the light but wasnt happy ::
u get me? but idk ..thats just me.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Ultima665 said:
who wrote passion any way?
Utada Hikaru! She writes the lyrics for every single song she sings, including Passion, Simple and Clean, and Hikari.

shortythugsta said:
utada might have or square eniix composer might have wroted that song
Like I stated above, Utada Hikaru wrote it all herself.

I heard that she wrote the English version of Passion first and then the Japanese version, but that's just a rumor flying around. Plus, there has to be an English version of Passion for the English version of KH2. But the English version might sound a bit weird. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back