• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Huh? What's this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
But I feel bad. Being a fan of Hikki, I kinda "scammed" my way in to get this. <.< >.> Oh well, the song comes out on the radio on Monday in Japan anyways.

chasingdusk

Since I was so kindly informed that the topic about the 40 sec. preview of Passion was taking place in this thread I'm posting here, lol.

So, what did you guys think of it? Did you like it? Did you think, "meh...it's all right. but it'll have to grow on me"? Or were you just plain disappointed.

I was suprised. The tune isn't quite as catchy as Simple and Clean and the tempo of the song will take some time to get used to. If there is a remix, I'm sure that it will be really cool.

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
chasingdusk said:
Since I was so kindly informed that the topic about the 40 sec. preview of Passion was taking place in this thread I'm posting here, lol.

So, what did you guys think of it? Did you like it? Did you think, "meh...it's all right. but it'll have to grow on me"? Or were you just plain disappointed.

I was suprised. The tune isn't quite as catchy as Simple and Clean and the tempo of the song will take some time to get used to. If there is a remix, I'm sure that it will be really cool.

yup i didnt grow on me just the first time i heard of it but if listen to it again and again it grows on u now i like it, i like it because i like the beat and at the end it sounds good wit that little techno beat but it has too much of her saying ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so i didnt like that

chasingdusk

Yea, actually after the third listen, the song is already growing on me. I like it. It oozes mystery and...seduction? Maybe? lol. I don't know if that word goes well with KH2 but it's dramatic but not too dramatic. Just the right combination. With this song, it's easy to picture an FMV with Sora, BHK, Kairi, Namine, Riku...etc.......

chasingdusk

Nice work Narutoexe! Sorry I never said that before.

See the video? I'm in love with her outfit! But I'd probably trip all over myself in a dress that long. I especially like the drummers on either side of her, and the colors=teh pretty!

Whispered.Hope

I rather like it. Like someone said, it oozes with mystery, which fits just perfectly. I can already imagine the opening. -drools- And that is one really long, but really pretty, dress she wears in the video.

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
yea not as catchy as simple and clean but i think it fits the mystrious more grown of tone of kh. plus it sseems that that is only the slow begining..cuz at the en it looks like the song will accually started getting faster and catchy..

onw thing is for sure tho.. > > it will be harder to sing this song when your with friends and extremly bored... yea..me and my friend did a duet with simple and clean one time..wow...surprise dthe glass in the house didnt break... :D

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
I didn't like it the first time but I began listening to it more and more and it just caught on. But still, it's just a 40 second preview, you can't really judge it that much. And that dress makes it look like she's sweeping the floor. :p

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
NarutoEXE said:
I didn't like it the first time but I began listening to it more and more and it just caught on. But still, it's just a 40 second preview, you can't really judge it that much. And that dress makes it look like she's sweeping the floor. :p

lmao yeah it does and wats wit the drumers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back