• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Huge Xemnas Theory, Including Why He didn't use a Keyblade (spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I wasn't aware of that. Though considering Nomura said that the English version was intended for easier story understanding, I'm inclined to think that he may have wanted it translated this way.
He was talking about cutscenes, when he said that.

To be honest, we really don't know what some of these phrases in the report mean.
I think it's pretty obvious what this one is saying...

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
He was talking about cutscenes, when he said that.

I think it's pretty obvious what this one is saying...

He didn't specifically say cutscenes, so I don't think he meant just those.

Well I respect your opinion, but I'm not convinced.

Half of this series is knowledge. The other half is interpretation.

State

Awards
He specifically said cutscenes. I.E.
The cutscene where young Master Xehanort is looking at the tides and then it changes to Master Xehanort in his coat directly linking both of them.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
The cutscene where young Master Xehanort is looking at the tides and then it changes to Master Xehanort in his coat directly linking both of them.

Fair enough.

Still, I think there's more to the Keyblades than we've known so far.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

He said that was an example of stuff they changed to make the story make more sense, but no he didn't specifically say cutscenes. The list was just "additions for the story to make more sense."

Anyway, I actually like this theory. Others may not like the "keyblades give emotions" thing but I actually do. It makes sense to me, especially since it's pretty much been said that keyblades are alive. (hence why a keyblade can "choose" its master and why Xehanort describes the KK keyblades "LIFELESS keys")

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Anyway, I actually like this theory. Others may not like the "keyblades give emotions" thing but I actually do. It makes sense to me, especially since it's pretty much been said that keyblades are alive. (hence why a keyblade can "choose" its master and why Xehanort describes the KK keyblades "LIFELESS keys")

Thank you! =D

I'm glad I have some support.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Anyway, I actually like this theory. Others may not like the "keyblades give emotions" thing but I actually do. It makes sense to me, especially since it's pretty much been said that keyblades are alive. (hence why a keyblade can "choose" its master)
Should we now assume that the wands in HP give emotions?

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Awsome theory good job. It makes a whole lot of sense especially why he doesnt weild the keyblade part.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Should we now assume that the wands in HP give emotions?

Oh, so now suddenly KH is like the HP universe? Alright then let's talk about that.

OH! Let's make Braig Harry Potter! He has the scar after all.

Xehanort can be Voldemort, and his horcruxes can be Terra's charm, Terra's Keyblade, the Lingering Sentiment, Aqua's armor, the buckle he has on his belt, and Braig's scar will be the final horcrux of course.

Awsome theory good job. It makes a whole lot of sense especially why he doesnt weild the keyblade part.

Thanks! Glad you like it.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Oh, so now suddenly KH is like the HP universe? Alright then let's talk about that.
Just because something can choose its master or appear sentient doesn't mean it can give the user emotions. Again, nothing in KH supports this claim that Keyblades can give its wielder emotions.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Just because something can choose its master or appear sentient doesn't mean it can give the user emotions. Again, nothing in KH supports this claim that Keyblades can give its wielder emotions.

Again, that's your perspective on it. As I've said multiple times, it's very possible that Xion, Roxas, and Xemnas experienced this.

And since we do not KNOW that Roxas had Ven's heart, his emotions had to come from somewhere.

Zubine

I like this theory and I support it
As for the emotions and such, i'm getting pretty annoyed at people saying they don't give emotions, nothing supports the idea, true, but nothing disproves the idea as well. Unless you got some proof then stop with that spammage, its getting annoying :x

Also @HeartSeams, Noruma never conformed that Roxas did have Ven's heart, at least to me that makes 100% sense but....he never said yes to the idea either.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I like this theory and I support it
As for the emotions and such, im getting pretty annoyed at people saying they don't give emotions, nothing supports the idea, true, but nothing disproves the idea as well. Unless you got some proff then stop with that spammage, its getting annoying :x
If there's no proof than it isn't a solid theory.

I could say that MX rapes Eraqus when they're kids but just because there is no proof for or against that doesn't mean it is suddenly a credible idea.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

I could say that MX rapes Eraqus when they're kids but just because there is no proof for or against that doesn't mean it is suddenly a credible idea.

Uh, you pointed out one small part of my theory that at this point could go either way. Again, I don't see why the theory as a whole isn't solid.

Zubine

The only proof of the emotions thing is the idea that Roxas and Xion gained emotions as they progressed in 358/2, which is true since Xion was just like a puppet in the beginning and Roxas acted the same way, I'd say its pretty damn hard to fake tears if you 100% completely lacked emotions, then again that might be due to the 'Roxas has Ven's heart theory' but thats still unconfirmed

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
The only proof of the emotions thing is the idea that Roxas and Xion gained emotions as they progressed in 358/2, which is true since Xion was just like a puppet in the beginning and Roxas acted the same way, I'd say its pretty damn hard to fake tears if you 100% completely lacked emotions, then again that might be due to the 'Roxas has Ven's heart theory' but thats still unconfirmed
-rolls eyes- Roxas having Ven's heart isn't a theory, it's fact.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
-rolls eyes- Roxas having Ven's heart isn't a theory, it's fact.

Okay HeartSeams, just direct me to the Nomura interview where he definitively states that Roxas has his heart. Or maybe you could point me to one of the game's characters saying that?

But since none of them have stated this as fact, I guess it's NOT a fact.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Okay HeartSeams, just direct me to the Nomura interview where he definitively states that Roxas has his heart. Or maybe you could point me to one of the game's characters saying that?

But since none of them have stated this as fact, I guess it's NOT a fact.
You seriously need someone to actually say "this is how it is" for you to understand how something is? That is so pathetic. Do you not understand how "Show, Don't Tell" works? Ugh. Ugh. UGH. I don't need Nomura to say it bluntly to know it is the truth, and as I pointed out before NOMURA HAS MADE MANY COMMENTS THAT POINT THIS TO BE THE CASE. The only reason he doesn't say it is probably because he figures fans are smart enough to understand it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back