• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Huge GAP in Kh story?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

weewee

ok going by what they tell us this is what beings are made of.

Body =shell or outside
soul= what makes us, us. brain and thoughts
heart = light/dar or good/evil

ok and NoBody is basicly someone becomes a heartless and the body and soul are left over.And a heartless is the darkness that has taken over someones heart. but infact heartless arnt really heartless are they? thus everytime you kill one the heart is set free from its darkness and floats away.

now lets get to the point In KH1 Sora was taken over by his darkness and his soul and body floated away and became roxas. well kairi saved him { Il get to her too) and sora SOME HOW got his body and soul back BUT how does roxas still have it? its not like sora went into a copy machine and left roxas keep everything else.

Kairi now is kinda dif. to become a Nobody Thus Namine you need to have Became a heartless and lost your body and soul. well kairi was inside of sora so she never really became one and her body never became a nobody since it was still sitting around with riku in kh1. unless riku stuck it into a copy machine also.

So am i wrong or was there a gap or kinda last min thing when they set up that story?

nuQe

I can explain the thing with Kairi but not the thing with Sora.

OK. I think that the first thing Kairi did was to lose her heart and because she hadn't any darkness in it (she was a princess) it went into Sora's heart, in fact all of the princesse's hearts did. And when he realesed his heart with Riku's keyblade both Roxas and Naminé was created (I don't get that but it maybe is gonna be explained in a future kh-game).

But I don't understand the thing with Sora's heartless, and it should at least even be something more powerful than a shadow:confused:

I

The Show Must Go On
But I don't understand the thing with Sora's heartless, and it should at least even be something more powerful than a shadow:confused:

If I remember correctly, Shadow Heartless and NeoShadow Heartless are the only true Heartless (as in they are the only ones formed when someone loses their heart); all the other Heartless that have emblems are artificial Heartless created by the machines in Hallow Bastion (or wherever Xehanort's Heartless had them set up). Therefore, no, Sora's Heartless could not have become something more powerful than a shadow, because his Heartless was not created by a machine.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
If I remember correctly, Shadow Heartless and NeoShadow Heartless are the only true Heartless (as in they are the only ones formed when someone loses their heart);

Actually, there are more: the Darkballs, the Invisibles, and Darkside. I'm not sure if there are any more Pureblood heartless aside those, but whatever, I understand your point.

all the other Heartless that have emblems are artificial Heartless created by the machines in Hallow Bastion (or wherever Xehanort's Heartless had them set up). Therefore, no, Sora's Heartless could not have become something more powerful than a shadow, because his Heartless was not created by a machine.

This is correct, in essentials.

I

The Show Must Go On
Lol, Hades, always going to point out flaws, ne? Something had told me to mention Darksides (and then later Invisibles) but I didn't want to bother with an edit.

I need to go play KH1 /KH2 ... haven't even looked at the game since... the day after KH2 came out?

8shortfuse

okay, the way I understand it is that because Sora lost his heart and became a heartless Roxas was created. Sora's heart must of not gone to far after he lost it because he got it back. Maybe when he released Kairi's heart his heart went to her, and when they hugged he got if back, or something. But the reason I don' t think Roxas vanished is because he still had part of Sora's soul. So when Sora lost his memory, DIZ probably thought it would be easier to put his memory back together if he had his whole soul, and that's when Roxas had to go bye-bye's. (just my opinion though)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Well it was my understanding that ever since Kairi brought Sora back from being a Heartless, up until when he merged with Roxas, Sora was existing as nothing more than a Heart, with the power of his Heart allowing him to have Human form.

So, Sora was basically a walking Heart up until Roxas came along, hence why in (I believe) three separate instances Sora is referred to as "incomplete"...he's incomplete because he is missing 2/3s of himself: Roxas. Sora wasn't his full self, wasn't at full power, because probably a good portion of his strength went towards sustaining himself without his Body and Soul around, which were prancing around as Roxas. So, Sora needed to be complete again to finish his adventure, so he needed to be returned to his whole self again, he needed to merge back with Roxas.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well it was my understanding that ever since Kairi brought Sora back from being a Heartless, up until when he merged with Roxas, Sora was existing as nothing more than a Heart, with the power of his Heart allowing him to have Human form.

So, Sora was basically a walking Heart up until Roxas came along, hence why in (I believe) three separate instances Sora is referred to as "incomplete"...he's incomplete because he is missing 2/3s of himself: Roxas. Sora wasn't his full self, wasn't at full power, because probably a good portion of his strength went towards sustaining himself without his Body and Soul around, which were prancing around as Roxas. So, Sora needed to be complete again to finish his adventure, so he needed to be returned to his whole self again, he needed to merge back with Roxas.

Actually, if memory serves, I do believe I saw Xaldin on KH-Vids mention that what you said was essentially true, according to the Ultimania...

Last edited:

srk99

Ok if Sora did lose his some of his power when he became as a heartless, then when he came back in the game wouldnt you notice a differnce ins treangth? becuase in kh1 after that happen he felt like same old sora

roxasriku_223

Ok if Sora did lose his some of his power when he became as a heartless, then when he came back in the game wouldnt you notice a differnce ins treangth? becuase in kh1 after that happen he felt like same old sora
Well, remember near the end of KH2 Sora starts doing ridiculous things, like jumping 50 feet into the air. But I can't remember if that part was after he merged with Roxas....

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
But I don't understand the thing with Sora's heartless, and it should at least even be something more powerful than a shadow

Sora doesn't have very much darkness in his heart, obviously. :p

And I'd have to say that Kairi essentially created a copy of Sora's body and soul. So they were his, but... not.

KHfreak24

Ok here's what happened Kiari lost her heart but infact didn't because her and Sora's hearts are connected that's how Namine was created. Then to release Kiari's heart he stabbed himself with Riku's keyblade, thus releasing Kiari's heart and turning him into a heartless and creating Roxas. As I said before Sora and Kiari's hearts are connected so Sora didn't truly become a heartless and didn't truly leave his body behind. So when Kiari protected Sora thier hearts were close enough to bring back Kiari's and give Sora Back his.

Ultima Scorpio

Yeah. The thing with Kairi is that she is a Princess of Heart, making her heart pure and untainted by darkness. When the island vanished, her heart entered Sora's body, and her body was left behind without a heart. When Sora released his heart with Riku's keyblade, he also released Kairi's, aiding in the creation of Namine. That is why Namine can manipulate Sora's memories.

If we look at Roxas, the first part of KHII focuses on his emotions during the Seven Days period. But Nobodies don't have emotions. Sure, they remember what it was like, but they can't feel. But Roxas isn't any ordinary Nobody...

A little connection with Ven, anyone?

Dark Fenrir

beyond the distance of the twilight haven
I think it was something like when Sora released his hert along with Kairi's Roxas and Namime were created. But as Sora began to fade back into darkness Kairi's voice saved him and he returned although no complete as Roxas had half of Sora's heart and was a special Nobody. Kairi had no heartless and since Namine was made when Kairi's heart was released from sora, she had no memories of her other self and could manipulate the memories of Sora and those connected to him and she to was a special nobody. Very convaluted but hey, its an rpg they all have weird stories and explanations for things

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I'm not completely 1up on the whole heartless vs. nobody thing but I think there are many loopholes that were needed to keep the story going.

Hanzo

What this thread is simple.

Sora became a heartless and lost his body. Then when Kairi touched him his body didn't return. Yet his heart just took form of how Kairi remembered him. Thus he looked normal but was still a heartless.

Now Kairi she became a nobody but so did Sora. It's hard to explain. But Roxas is both Sora and Kairi along with Namine is both Sora and Kairi. Thats why Sora and Kairi was able to talk through Roxas. They was made not just because of Sora but when Kairi and his heart became one. SO Sora had Kairi's heart again when he regained form. And same how Sora did with Kairi. So since they had a part of each other heart Kairi was now able to make a nobody but not a heartless thanks to Sora.

So this is hard to say but think about this. If all of the other 6 princess hearts left them how come they didn't have a nobody. Also think of how they didn't share their heart either.

Karn1254

This is all in the KH2 Ansem reports most people never found this out going through teh games because people usually skip readin as they go but in truth the ansem reports are one of the best things you can get from bosses if your at all interested in the story. So read those and maybe the KH1 ones if your interested.

I can tell you A LOT of people here are wrong though. The way the ansem reports explain it it all syncs up with the KH mythos.

W

weewee

What this thread is simple.

Sora became a heartless and lost his body. Then when Kairi touched him his body didn't return. Yet his heart just took form of how Kairi remembered him. Thus he looked normal but was still a heartless.

Now Kairi she became a nobody but so did Sora. It's hard to explain. But Roxas is both Sora and Kairi along with Namine is both Sora and Kairi. Thats why Sora and Kairi was able to talk through Roxas. They was made not just because of Sora but when Kairi and his heart became one. SO Sora had Kairi's heart again when he regained form. And same how Sora did with Kairi. So since they had a part of each other heart Kairi was now able to make a nobody but not a heartless thanks to Sora.

So this is hard to say but think about this. If all of the other 6 princess hearts left them how come they didn't have a nobody. Also think of how they didn't share their heart either.

so you saying sora is still a heartless until roxas joined back with him? So sora stayed a heartless and used the keyblade and fought in castle Oblvion and sealed keyholes while being a heartless with a body?

and heartless? lol they have hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back