• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Huge Discovery!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
I wish I could get his sketchbook. In an interview he said that he had begun thinking about those characters, and I'm pretty sure he mentioned doing some concept sketches.

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
If you are interested in theories based on the secret vid, you should check the rest of this forum. (I think there is a mysterious connection between something in the KH3 vid and the FF Versus 13 trailer, but then again, I'm crazy)

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Because I've never heard of anyone talking about a little knight...never ever. I bet the super hardcore fans would of found that knight in the first day the game came out.. >.< ..and after 4 months its finally discovered!

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Ed-Man said:
The secret ending has 3 knights. If he added 1 you would see 4 in that pic.
...I dunno...but I always seen that pic, and I always saw two knights...and thought that the third one walked slow or something and thats why he wasn't in the pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back