• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Huge Anime Archive just uploaded

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

spdude

Ok, for those of you who enjoyed our Free MP3 downloads - Free Video Game OST - Game Soundtracks for download resource, here is a similar offering being hosted at our sister site TheHylia.com.

As part of our extending network, Edmunds and I just released Free Anime downloads

TH's download section offers anime series with all their episodes for download in a very otherwise difficult to get AVI file form. Missing an episode from your favourite anime series? Didn't get to see it on TV? This is the place to come.

Total Series: 452
Total Episodes: 6828
Total Archive Size: 1142.87 GB

TH offers many unknown series and episodes up for download. The aim of this site is not only to offer anime up for download for anyone, but to popularize great anime series that otherwise do not have enough steam to take off. To start through your search, we suggest you use the letter browsing options.

So, if you've been waiting for something of this nature, head on down to Free Anime downloads and begin downloading now.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
z0MG.

This should bring some new people.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
That is quite a lot of anime.

Also, what are .ogm files? Will they work in Windows Media Player?

Last edited:

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Thank you so much, this will OWN. . .now all I need to do is go to my dad's house where I have unlimited internet. . . .THANK YOU!!

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
You have to admit though, this really came out of nowhere. So spdude, what else can we expect as a result of this extending network?

Josh

Silver Member
idk, anime isn't really that interesting anymore, to me. But hey i think it might do amazing! I hope you guys have the original Sonic X episodes!

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
I love you so much spdule! You have Maburaho...Do you know how long i have been looking for that...
God I love you!

Also, what are .ogm files? Will they work in Windows Media Player?

Um no, you need a codec I think called VLC, that's what I needed when I had my Tenchi Muyo and Samurai X stuff.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xP The hylia isnt really KHInsider, it is a zelda site that is a part of the KHInsider Network owned by SPDude.

spdude

Ours was just launched 2 days ago.. Edmunds will be travelling, so we were debating whether to do this now or after he comes back.. so an initial launch with whatever was easily at hand seemed like the best option..

Much more will be added in the following weeks and months. Our server resources are currently HUGE, so we should be able to grow it bigger than anything out there.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I've noticed that some links are broken. Even though I only tried a few series, like Cardcaptor Sakura, Gundam Wing and Innocent Venus, I'm pretty certain that many other anime are probably having the same problems.

Also, I recommend that you add The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya to the collection. Haruhi-ism must be spread!

ultamaSora

I've been downloading the Bleach episodes, and they work fine for me. After those, I'll probably try .hack//Sign.

This so awsome, thanks spdude!

Back