• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Huge Anime Archive just uploaded

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well, my computer has a total of 228GB, but I'm down to 63.7GB as of right now. I really need to get a DVD burner to clear up some space ^_^;

.Rebirth.

Strange. None of the anime episodes work for me. They won't even download.
Do you have to join the forum or something?

spdude

both of our media servers failed a couple of days ago, and Edmunds is out of town... He'll be back to restore things on Sunday... so can't do anything until then unfortunately.

spdude

Once the section gets more established and we've had time to work on things... you'll see a request series/episode feature.. also, ppl will be able to leave comments and stuff. I estimate it would be at least a month before suce features are introduced.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Well, at least there's an update for it, and it'll either be fixed soon or just completely dropped.

You're trying. :)

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I doubt that Edmunds and spdude are going to drop this already. This is a huge archive they have, and it would be a waste to get rid of it.

spdude

lmao.. of course it will be fixed. Like I said, he's away from home on a short vacation...

spdude

It is fixed, but things are very slow. We're planning on ordering yet another server.. I think it would be the fifth.. to accomodate the recent growth.

Back