• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Huge Anime Archive just uploaded

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Josiah

Quarian Power!
o___O;

Wow... I believe you guys have clearly outdone yourselves!!! O_O; Like... Could your heart HONESTLY desire for anything else?!?! Lol, you guys rock the galaxy. @_@

Kurxi

Wow, big anime collection! This is awesome! Thank you so much!

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Aha.. >__>; And what are those? 0.o

I'm surprised at the number of series that have been uploaded. O.O; I have already seen almost every Anime that I've ever seen, plus more. ^^; Really great job. XD

Masamune

Big Boss
OMG... KHI has done it again. =D

btw, do you guys have files in rmvb format?

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Did you rip all of these Anime series yourself? You didn't download series from other sites and then redistribute, correct? >>; Because for Anime series like Air, which isn't licensed, I don't see how it's possible for you to have gotten it otherwise. And that might be a little problem.

zbo3190

At End Earth, having a three-way with Shiina and X
Nah, he didn't rip the anime himself. When you try download the anime there you'll see what I mean.
Example:
Series name: Dragon Drive
Episode name: Episode 001: The sleeping dragon
Filesize: 212.77 MB
Created by: Anime-Keep <-- see
Released: 02-15-2007
Length: 23:35
Audio: japanese
Subtitle: english
Quality: high
Codec: divx3/mp3 vbr
Resolution: 512x384

But I don't see there's any problem because he distributing it for free (unlike some website.. Narutofan.com). Except for the US licensed animes, that could be a problem.
Anyway, I won't probably download anything there because it's a direct download site and my ISP sucks(TMNet Streamyx:thumbdown: sucks).

Last edited:

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
But if the site he got the Anime from explicitly states "Do not Redistribute" and he goes and does so, that does pose a slight problem.

Sophia Esteed

m e l o d y . e x e
I see Mary Sues...they're everywhere. They don't e
Website
sophiachi.livejournal.com
OMG! AWESOME!!! Even a few liscenced titles, I hope that won't cause a problem but who cares! Also, if it's ok, I'd like to suggest a couple series to add: Kannazuki no Miko, Elfen Lied, X/1999 TV + Movie and The Law of Ueki. If you can find subs or *rare!* bilingual eps....BTW, is there a special way to view the bilingual-audio eps? I noticed a few series with 2 voice tracks on the episodes..

Last edited:

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
BTW, is there a special way to view the bilingual-audio eps? I noticed a few series with 2 voice tracks on the episodes..

Well, I use WMP, and if you right click, there should be an option to change the audio. Though, I'm not sure how to display the sutitles when needed. I think the series I got just doesn't have subtitles.

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
Wow I missed this site cause I haven't been on the net in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG while, but to come back and find this is freaking awesome.

Also to those who might be have trouble playing somethings or need extra features I suggest either the K-lite( i use) codec pack, or the CPPP(something like that I don't use it myself) codec packs for your viewing pleasure.

Sophia Esteed

m e l o d y . e x e
I see Mary Sues...they're everywhere. They don't e
Website
sophiachi.livejournal.com
Well, I use WMP, and if you right click, there should be an option to change the audio. Though, I'm not sure how to display the sutitles when needed. I think the series I got just doesn't have subtitles.

I doubt that; since @ that site, if the spoken language is only Jap, they'll HAVE to have subs. You may have accidentally turned them off. I doubt that site would ever have raws; only the latest subs/bilingual audio eps.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It was two episodes of Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040. I tried downloading some others, but the links were dead, so yeah.

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Lol, I have 80 gigs right now(In my computer. . .

But sitting downstairs is a 160 gig that my dad got me. . .so I'm waiting for him to ghost my current on over and switch them. . .

. . .Not that that has much to do with this site. . .I wish that I could download a LOT. . .but my DAMN FAP. . .

Back