• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HTTP 404 - File not found error? Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

fantasy08

I keep getting this error for this site everytime I try to post something longer than a paragraph. I cleared my cookies and cache and still the same error. It only happens here and just recently.

Last edited:

Cynuous

Awards
I ran into this problem yesterday. I had to have the Section mod just Delete the thread....as I couldnt even post anything more than a sentence without getting the PAGE CANNOT BE FOUND message.

Also....this may be due to you trying to copy and paste things. Was testing it out the other day. I'll look into it more later

Cynuous

Awards
if the admins have a word cap on the forum. I'd suggest removing that.....ESPECIALLY for the RPers. Cuz you know we can type up a few pages just for one post. I fear this will become a heavy problem for ppl in the that Section in particular do to the large sizes of post.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I've never seen this problem ever...
I post a shitton of words every post so if this is true, I'm fucked along with my section.

I really dunno what to say or how to even test this.

Cynuous

Awards
well....all I know it seems to be building up with more and more ppl. My guess this is going to be an on going problem that will probably eventually get out of hand and upset a lot of Forum members. I do hope staff is letting the tech admin whats going on here. I've had 4 of my own ppl in my RP saying they cant post more than a paragraph...not including myself

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Hmm...I was having this problem yesterday too, and Shikaru and Soulless were also trying to post in the Roleplaying section when they encountered their problems. I'm willing to take a guess it's something about that section or if we try to post long posts in it.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
this has been happening to me too recently whenever I try to post a lengthy post or edit an older one, it always redirects me to "Page not found". The thing is starting to really annoy me =\ but just like Jezza stated, this didn't happen to me outside the role playing section so I think it's a problem particularly related to this section though I might be totally wrong about this.

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
I got the same problem when I was posting in the Xion fanclub, trying to reply to some of my friends here. It's seriously annoying, espcially when you are unaware it's going to happen and you lose all of that work. :| Urfgh.

So, on my side of the world, it's not for the Role Play board alone. Since I don't go there, and I got it as well.

Eventua

Likewise. It seems to be in flux, though: a couple of days ago it was really bad, but now it seems to have sorted itself out. However, it seems to, in my case, work based on HOW MUCH ROOM is taken up, as opposed to the number of letters/words...

Cynuous

Awards
well....Like i said before it just happen the exact way I assumed it would just much faster. Once again I hope that site staff have caught wind of this and are pushing this up to the tech admin....if we even have one of those. Other that we can only hope that this doesnt spread and make it where you cannot post AT ALL.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
well now it seems like we can't even make a thread now. I'm trying to post a sign up thread but now it won't let me.

But maybe its because I copy pasted? still that shouldn't affect it like that...

A

Azrael

Perhaps there's the need to cut some features to speed things up.

Back