• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HTC Vive vs. Oculus Rift vs. PSVR

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hearty

Hey,

I’ve decided to take the plunge and get into the latest VR revolution. I’m old enough to remember it the first time when it ended up being pretty disappointing but I think it will be different this time around – they’ve sorted a few of the main issues. It looks like some of the games are pretty awesome and there are some big backers so it might just work this time around. I really want to play a VR RPG, I think that would be awesome J

big-3-compared.jpg

I’ve been looking at the different options for VR glasses for sale and have researched them a bit. The Vive seems to be a more immersive, integrated experience with controllers that come with it but Oculus will release controllers soon and it is all a bit cheaper. The PSVR is the most basic and cheapest plus I won’t need to upgrade my computer. The Games are obviously most important, but it’s difficult to choose between the line-ups right now.

If anyone is into VR, which would you choose?

Last edited:

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I'm by far the most interested in PSVR, as I already own a PS4 and wouldn't have to make an expensive PC purchase in order to get a solid VR experience. Aside from it being the most cost effective VR option on the market, it being directly backed by Sony and its first party studios means we get a better chance of quality, original AAA experiences in VR. It may not be the most immersive place to experience virtual reality, but it seems like it'll wind up being the best one to simply play games on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back