• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HQ Site rip of trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Non-Existant One

Here is the HQ site rip of the trailer thanks to Cow of KHU.

http://rapidshare.de/files/7739344/kh2prom.WMV.html
I know how much rapid share sucks so I'll upload it to filefront for those of you that would prefer it.
Here is the filefront link.
without subs, http://files.filefront.com/kh2promWMV/;4363061;;/fileinfo.html
Forget about the subtitle version of the video. I am unable to convert the file. It's not like it matters much anyways. The translations are still that same as they were in the earlier version of this trailer. Anyways if you haven't downloaded it then feel free to do so, and if you have then cool.

Last edited:

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah Rapidshare does suck but its about the same time as Filefront. I already downloaded this version. The entire Trailer nice, clear, and crisp. Proves more. Even so i found intresting that BHK's awaking is exactly like Soras Same wording and everything. Still your the man

ur-vile

Awards
Any ideas on

#1) Where leon is fighting @ around 1:24

#2) What worlds @ 1:40-1:42 could be?

Yeah, and that's definately "evil" Pete in Timeless River... weird.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
The battle at 1:24 looks like one of the Following:
1)Hollow Bastion Basement
2)Wine Celler
3)A church

Iv been doing non-Stop freeze frames on that little section and its hard to figure out.

Isaiah

yo if you cant read the japanese click the link at the the bottom of the other links it will load each trailer clicl the one that says pv

corona1505

Website
www.xanga.com
if you freeze the frame, leon is fighting some kind of bee-like heartless. and in the background looks like what could be a hive from where they're coming from.

DJFirewolf

I have no idea where Leon is fighting. To me it was either a church-like place, similar to Hollow Bastion, maybe even in the library. It also looked like several lightbulbs plugged across the walls.

UnknownEnigma

just a guess but that weird church thing in ff 7 ac???/ but im guessing hallow bastion maybe because.....HE CANT GO TO OTHER WORLDS?!? but yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back