• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HQ Scans and Translations!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Translations and scans brought to you by the lovely krexia and Lancelot~

http://images.khinsider.com/TGS%202011/KHDD_TGS_1%20smaller.png
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Dream Eater:
The Heartless are made up of darkness.
But in "The world enclosed by sleep" a different darkness exists.
Monsters who eat dreams, "Dream Eaters"
These are divided into two types: "ones that eat dreams and plant nightmares" and "ones that eat nightmares"

System:
Sora and Riku both fly around among new Disney worlds. Moreover there's evolved action, and new cooperative techniques with their new Dream Eater friends.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Darkness becomes light,
Light falls into darkness.
Dreams are connected to each other--
When you fall into a dream,
You are connected through dreams to "The world enclosed in sleep".
And if you open the "Keyhole of sleep" in that world,
The world will be released--

Last edited:

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Awesome.

And I think that bit about the Dream Eaters will explain the differing symbols.

Walkway

Oooh, so when they open the keyholes in the new worlds, the worlds will become "Real" and be pulled out of the world of sleep?

Pretty interesting! I was wondering how they'd incorporate the new 3D worlds into future games, but there it is!

I wonder if something like that will work the same for those that are "sleeping" (Roxas, Xion, Naminé Terra, Ven, ?Aqua?)
Interesting stuff!

LucasDraleau

At least we now know what the difference is between the two symbols. The ragged one must be the Dream Eaters that implant nightmares, Sora and Riku's new enemies, and the "softer" looking one is must be for the Dream Eaters that eat nightmares, Sora and Riku's companions.

I wonder if something like that will work the same for those that are "sleeping" (Roxas, Xion, Naminé Terra, Ven, ?Aqua?)

Actually, that could work for Namine, Roxas and Xion, because they now only exist in dreams and if, through this world of sleep they are made real, then Roxas's pain would be mended, because he'd be a real person and Xion's pain would be mended, because she'd be real and people could start to recognize her, and, for some remember her.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
:D YES. The worlds are real if you pull them from sleep. That reminds me of a theory I thought of earlier and didn't say because I thought it was stupid. Lol, it is literally bringing "dreams to reality". :3 Like I said with my Eluard poem~

"[...]It’s the warm law of men
To change water to light
Dream to reality
Enemies to friends[...]"

Thanks Sign! Thanks krexia!

LucasDraleau

:D YES. The worlds are real if you pull them from sleep. That reminds me of a theory I thought of earlier and didn't say because I thought it was stupid. Lol, it is literally bring "dreams to reality"

This could also be how Sora and Riku keep their new powers in the Real World. It seems like Yen Sid wants them to find this Master Keyhole of Sleep to return to the Real World. So, when they find it they are removed from the Dream World with all their new found powers, too. "BIRTH BY SLEEP" - Making a lot more sense, now!

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Still don't get it.....:/..so when you first get to the world it's asleep..you finish all the events in that world and after that you pull if from sleep and it becomes real?so the events actually happened and character's in the world would remember it happening?

LucasDraleau

Still don't get it.....:/..so when you first get to the world it's asleep..you finish all the events in that world and after that you pull if from sleep and it becomes real?so the events actually happened and character's in the world would remember it happening?

Maybe, it's more like our Dreams. Some people could remember it, while other may not. If they do, it would probably be distorted and seem unusual, because of all the Dream Eaters. The worlds could also be a manifestation of all the inhabitants actual dreams that have culminated in the "World of Sleep" to form the Dream World.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
Can the sidekick's names be translated to something meaningful? Not to ask too much
thanks krexia and sign

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Thanks a lot Krexia and Lancelot! <3

We don't know that much and i already think the story is deep like Mr N said.

The whole sleep and the dream eaters. becoming reality. Dammit Spring is still far away. :D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Finally, posters that explains things.

I think that now we have this, no trailer or physical copy of the game is required.

Thank you :D

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
It's true. Wonder-Meow and BatBat XD It's terrible, but... that's just how it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back