• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HQ Renders - Terra, Aqua, Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Aqua seems to be the KH equivalent of Tifa. She looks better than Tifa and at the very least, has bigger tits than her KH incarnation
There are some similarities between thier moves. I wish nomora would be more creative with these things.

RememberRoxas

Aqua seems to be the KH equivalent of Tifa. She looks better than Tifa and at the very least, has bigger tits than her KH incarnation
Huh?What did that have to do with Tenyas post?
How is that even possible? :/
Roxas and Ven are identical.
My thoughts exactly.
When DS renders come out, get them in HQ.Maybe well see a face in the helmet of the Dark Soldier.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
yah so that Aqua fanboys like me can stare at her all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(repeat exclamations infinitely)

Lolz dont get me wrong i like aqua but i dont think pervy..... the reason im excited is because i cant find any good aqua pictures to make a sig but now that this is up. i can finally make a aqua sig!!!!:lol::lol:

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
nomura-ji nomura-ji..........

why..
why must you think that for characters to look older...
they must have bags around their eyes?! =_________=
even Ven has them! and I KNOW Roxas didn't have em.....

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Now you can really see the difference, a major difference.
333jp06.jpg

9305_render_Roxas_2.png

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Roxas is looking down, of course he'd look a bit leaner in the face. The only real difference is the lines under the eyes, but I think that's just an aesthetic chose for BBS characters.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Ven has a Very Small darker tone in the skin. And if you look carefully, you can see that Ven hair is lighter and a little different. Lips Darker. Eyes a little brighter.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
...xD... For goodness' sake, not only the pose is different in the two pictures, but the lighting as well (which explains the apparent differences in anatomy and coloring). On top of that, as I think someone else mentioned, I believe Nomura went with a slightly different style this time around to better fit the atmosphere. I'm pretty sure Ven is just a slightly edited model of Roxas. Doesn't anybody else think so?

On topic: Yaaay! :3 Perfect renders, thank you for posting, Aqua's shoes, Terra's Pants, etc, etc.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Nope.

I don't see it.

Roxas's skin is a bit more "blush", true, but this has more to do with the shade of the render, rather than the real skin. In the game, it's not like this. So that shouldn't be a question. They're twins to the very word.

OHSHATROXASHASTHOSEBAGSUNDEREYESTOO.

Ven's keyblade

mainly the only difference i see is slight skin variation and Roxas seems to have a darker look on his face.But honestly it's just that from what we know Roxas was serious a lot.Howver, I do see Sora's facial features in Ven (duh). I just can't put my finger on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back