• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAxelNobody

Well I just got it not that long ago so I'm on beginner lol but I'm about to do that final episode battle and I'm trying to boost up everyones hp as far asthey can go cuz ik after aqua does her fight with terra, there's I think 2 other bosses that I can use ven or terra on

Crystal

Silver Member
I think you can max up your hp by by beating Mirage Arena's bosses and by using HP boost.
Have you melding your hp boost ? :D

Crystal

Silver Member
True. Melding commands to get hp boost is time consuming, you have to train all the abilities up to max level xD

Crystal

Silver Member
Yeah <3 Secret Gem or secret crystal, I have forget the name xD can help your command in getting max without leveling it :D
But the abilties given was random

Wasn't secret gem can buy from Mirage arena? :3

Crystal

Silver Member
Yeah :D
And you can also get it by defeating VS in Jap version of BBS... but nobody want to beat him so many times to get secret gem lol :DDD

I rather buy it on Mirage Arena :/ Even i had beaten VS but i don't have the feeling to try this boss again lol

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Don't want to burst your bubble, but you won't unlock the Secret Ending (after beating the Final Episode) on beginner mode.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Terra should actually have the most HP, Aqua a decent average and Ventus the lowest (but he's small and agile, also has the best evasion commands).

If you're planning to go against the secret bosses maxing out HP is however not the way to go, as nearly all attacks of both bosses are an 1-hit-kill if you don't have Second chance and Once More, regardless how high the HP are...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back