• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hp Glitch?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brokenheart

Website
warriorcat15.blogspot.com
I'm currently replaying KH2 and I'm using Action Replay to help me out. I'm at level 99 and have max HP, MP, AP and everything else but something is confusing me. I'm currently in Halloween Town and I just beat the Heartless that traps Lock, Shock and Barrel and I get the message that my health upgraded. I've always gotten that message but I didn't think much of it. After the cutscene though, I look down at my health and I only have 4 HP! I checked my stats and everything but I don't know what's up with it. I used to have health that stretched off the screen but now I have a tiny little sliver of health. Also, when I checked the stats page, I saw that Donald has 4 HP too, but his bar is filled.

I don't know what I did or what I should do. Any help?

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
well you could restart your ps2 as long you havent saved the game yet. That happend to me to

If it does it again well i dont know what you could do sorry.

Brokenheart

Website
warriorcat15.blogspot.com
Alright, I'll try that. Thanks! -Hugs-

Yeah I beat the game before, but I didn't accomplish all of the mini games and other stuff that I wanted to. So I'm using the codes to help me out with it. Thanks anyway.

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
it did that to me at space para noids fight sark just use the AR MAX agian MAX HP to fill it up agian thats what i did. you will lose the hp upgrades though but it better than 4 hp.

C

Colours

it did that to me at space para noids fight sark just use the AR MAX agian MAX HP to fill it up agian thats what i did. you will lose the hp upgrades though but it better than 4 hp.

What if you don't have an AR MAX then what.

Shadowoftheday

I'm currently replaying KH2 and I'm using Action Replay to help me out. I'm at level 99 and have max HP, MP, AP and everything else but something is confusing me. I'm currently in Halloween Town and I just beat the Heartless that traps Lock, Shock and Barrel and I get the message that my health upgraded. I've always gotten that message but I didn't think much of it. After the cutscene though, I look down at my health and I only have 4 HP! I checked my stats and everything but I don't know what's up with it. I used to have health that stretched off the screen but now I have a tiny little sliver of health. Also, when I checked the stats page, I saw that Donald has 4 HP too, but his bar is filled.

I don't know what I did or what I should do. Any help?

Can you reverse the cheats? If so,try it and see if it worked.

Rakhal

I've never used any devices like that but from what you describe your HP wrapped. If your HP is stored in an 8 bit counter then the maximum number that can hold is 255. If you use the cheat device to boost your hitpoints to 255 and then you get a 5hp health boost, it will try to add 5 to 255. Since there is no 9th bit the counter will wrap to 4 (260-256). It's rather like your car mileometer rolling over back to 0.

Solution: Don't boost your HP quite so much! Allow some leeway for HP boosts. Or just reset it after each boost.

--rakhal

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Oh my gosh, the same thing happened to me to! I cant remember if I got it back to normal though =/ I think I just turned off the PS2 when it happened

kasamake

For one thing you don't need that much hp to beat minigames, though wait it would come in handy when you fight tifa, cloud, leon, and yuffie, okay have kind of a lot of life but leave enough space for more like that other person said, cause i'm on level 99 and i'm on beginner mode and I get hurt like I'm on proud mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back