• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► HP Envy hard drive replacement problem pls halp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
So my laptop of a year n a half's hard drive has gone coocoo and I'm 90% sure I have to replace it (using my damned wiiu to post this) as I did a BIOS test for everything after my disk drive got stuck at 100% usage forever and the test shows that the hard drive is diddlyed SO THERE'S THAT. I have a list of hard drives here that I may use if HP decides to charge me all of my money for a factory replacement and just wanted to know if any of the ones 100$ and cheaper were any good. Thanking you in advanced, I'm off to a very grumpy bed.

DriveSolutions.com

(wiiu browser can goddamned copy and paste ALL HAIL NINTENDO)

inb4 "Well here's your problem, it's an HP laptop."

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
So my laptop of a year n a half's hard drive has gone coocoo and I'm 90% sure I have to replace it (using my damned wiiu to post this) as I did a BIOS test for everything after my disk drive got stuck at 100% usage forever and the test shows that the hard drive is diddlyed SO THERE'S THAT. I have a list of hard drives here that I may use if HP decides to charge me all of my money for a factory replacement and just wanted to know if any of the ones 100$ and cheaper were any good. Thanking you in advanced, I'm off to a very grumpy bed.

DriveSolutions.com

(wiiu browser can goddamned copy and paste ALL HAIL NINTENDO)

inb4 "Well here's your problem, it's an HP laptop."

Are you still under HP's Warranty? if so make them fix it.

are you sure its the hard drive...? what happens when you try to boot?

What do you prefer? Performance / Speed or Space?

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I actually already snagged a hard drive one of my techie friends reccomended. Just need to get a damned OS now. Trying to get W8 tommorow from the old hard drive.

Also it's 2 years old. No warranty lol.

D

Deleted member 36435

why didn't you get an ssd for your laptop whats wrong with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back