• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How's this possible?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody Master

Ok, I've been thinking of a little predicament, and I don't know how it makes sense. Do you?

Remember when Sora first finds himself in Traverse Town and goes into the 2nd District? There is a guy there who falls over, looking terrified, and fades into the darkness, only to have his heart become a Soldier and warp away.(The guy mysteriously seems to take over Cid's shop later, even though he became a heartless...but that's beside the point)

Anyway, how can he possibly become a Soldier heartless when it is obvious that the Soldier is of the Emblem variety of heartless? Surey he should become a Shadow, Darkball or Invisible, as they are the only 'natural' Heartless (to my knowledge)?

Does this make any more sense to you guys?

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
The guy might have had a stronger heart i guess. Its hard to say but i thought they turn to shadows let alone why did the guy change right on the spot when we didnt see anyone else besides Sora do that. Hmmm maybe another nobody? haha nah

Chupacabra

Youre right I just looked on Youtube.. It's sorta wierd that he turned into an emblem but maybe just a fault in the game..
But you see this guy also standing next to the door to District 3... and when you talk to that guy he says something like "Whaaat? You think you've seen me before?" but I dont own the US versionl.

KershaFangs

Whenever an Emblem Heartless steals the heart of a person, that person then becomes the same kind of Emblem that had stole its heart.

This is the only logical explaination, or the best one. Natural Heartless like Shadows can be created from darkness alone without anyone having to lose their heart. Natural only feed off the darkness of the heart, whether it be indirectly or directly. While Emblems are much different. They seek out hearts that contain darkness and take in that heart and hold it within their own body, living off the darkness of that heart until they find another one that is greater in quantity of darkness and take that heart. The weaker heart then (as I assume) goes to Kingdom Hearts, unless a different Heartless steals it.

Well that's my theory at least. I'd like to hear what others think about it, so, yeah, comment on it.

P.S. As for the guy that takes over Cid's shop, it's technically not the same guy, only the same character model as they didn't want to waste time and money creating a entirely new character when they could easily just recycle an old one.

Nobody Master

Whenever an Emblem Heartless steals the heart of a person, that person then becomes the same kind of Emblem that had stole its heart.

This is the only logical explaination, or the best one. Natural Heartless like Shadows can be created from darkness alone without anyone having to lose their heart. Natural only feed off the darkness of the heart, whether it be indirectly or directly. While Emblems are much different. They seek out hearts that contain darkness and take in that heart and hold it within their own body, living off the darkness of that heart until they find another one that is greater in quantity of darkness and take that heart. The weaker heart then (as I assume) goes to Kingdom Hearts, unless a different Heartless steals it.

Well that's my theory at least. I'd like to hear what others think about it, so, yeah, comment on it.

Wow, this really seems to make sense!

KershaFangs

^^ Hey, thanks. I have an entire theory explaining most the questions about Heartless and more, but I'll tell you if you want to listen. (And to not create spam on this thread, so I'll just PM you)

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
i, just barging in sayin that if that was the case then y did sora the strongest heart in the whole game turn into the weakest heartless in the whole series his nobody was the strongest one but his heartless like flabbed

KershaFangs

i, just barging in sayin that if that was the case then y did sora the strongest heart in the whole game turn into the weakest heartless in the whole series his nobody was the strongest one but his heartless like flabbed

OK first, that is a great overstatement of both Sora and Roxas as the strongest heart and Nobody in the entire game... ^-^;

Second, the Heartless that the person turns into, in this case it would be natural as an Emblem didn't steal Sora's heart and he released it and the darkness overtook it, its power, size, and species would depend upon how stronger the darkness is in their heart. Sora had a little amount of darkness in his heart, and (to me at least) coupled with the fact that Sora become a Heartless out of good intentions and pure feelings, he only became the lowest level of Heartless, a small Shadow. And note that Shadows could be created from simply the darkness emitted from people's hearts, so Sora had become a little Shadow from a lack of darkness in his heart, and possibly too because of him giving his heart up to the dark for good reasons.

(Also, Sora retained his human conscience as a Heartless because he willingly gave up his heart.)

Sexy Angel
Well, the heartlss stole the guys heart, and he didnt instantely transform into a heartless. He probably became a shadow heartless, not an elbem heartless

KershaFangs

If you recall CHARGE, in KH1, the man's heart floated out of his body, then was engulfed by a mist of darkness and then from that same mist as the man's body disappeared, a Soldier heartless emerged.

Also, if I recall correctly, in KH2 while in the Land of Dragons, there were these guards (I think it was two, not entirely sure) that looked injured and then they both turned into Nightwalkers right before Sora's eyes. That's why I believe if someone has their heart taken by an Emblem, the person themselves also becomes an Emblem.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
This probably doesn't fit, but I thought for every heart taken by an emblem Heartless, it would disappear back to the machine at the End of the World and crank out another emblem. I have been wondering about that guy since I beat the first game.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com

P.S. As for the guy that takes over Cid's shop, it's technically not the same guy, only the same character model as they didn't want to waste time and money creating a entirely new character when they could easily just recycle an old one.

... 8O

You, are very smart. xD Couldn't have said it better myself.

dearlybeloved19

i think the reason it shows the guy getting attacked by a heartless is to give both the player and sora a little intro on what kinds of things hes gonna run into and to use the keyblade to get them off and stuff => well at least thats wat i think

Awards
I think it is a fault in the game, that was used to give a brief intro to another type of heartless. It shows us kind of how they turn into heartless, it shows us a second enemy, it is a brief non-essential part of the game, that answers a few questions that you have the first time playing through the game. But yes it is a fault being that it is not a natural heartless but a "man made" heartless. However there is also the theory that after the heartless were originally man made, they in some way obtained the power to change normal people into man made heatless as time passed...

Nobody Master

^^ Hey, thanks. I have an entire theory explaining most the questions about Heartless and more, but I'll tell you if you want to listen. (And to not create spam on this thread, so I'll just PM you)

Yeah I'm up for a good read :p

Maybe the guy who was attending Cid's shop was his brother? Did you think about that lol.

Well, I suppose that's true... but then I would have thought that he would have said something about having an identical twin when you choose the 'chat' option and he dismisses your question of having seen him before...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back