• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How's everyone enjoying it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hlc1988

Awards
I just fought Vanitas lingering will and I couldn't do damage and he killed me in 1 hit. Hmm

That is not good... I still need to try that... Though I think I will level everyone up first before I tackle any of those battles.

The Dark Mamba

Awards
Ooch, that is one of the legendary NPC gaps, and a very bad early impression from BBS.
I know 3D gets generally the worst reputation when it comes to NPCS but I think BBS was worst. At least 3D has the excuse of it being the Dream world so the worlds are only remembering the important charterers but let's take a look at BBS.

Enchanted Dominion- entire Kingdom put to sleep, well I sure wouldn't be able to tell

Castle of Dreams- A total of 4 people attended the ball

Dwarf Woodlands- Gets a pass since there were no extras in the original movie

Hercules- no crowd at the coliseum

Deep Space- No prisoners or galactic federation officers.

Neverland- No mermaids, Indians or Pirates

Ven_Roxas

Awards
I know 3D gets generally the worst reputation when it comes to NPCS but I think BBS was worst. At least 3D has the excuse of it being the Dream world so the worlds are only remembering the important charterers but let's take a look at BBS.

Enchanted Dominion- entire Kingdom put to sleep, well I sure wouldn't be able to tell

Castle of Dreams- A total of 4 people attended the ball

Dwarf Woodlands- Gets a pass since there were no extras in the original movie

Hercules- no crowd at the coliseum

Deep Space- No prisoners or galactic federation officers.

Neverland- No mermaids, Indians or Pirates
Based on the fact we hear them cheer, I'm guessing it's a ghost crowd.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
I'm playing through Aqua's story and I'm on the Vanitas fight in Never Land. After spending over 30 minutes, I gave up for today. This is, however, one of my most favorite boss battles in the series. There's such a cool strategy you can use, involving blocking and teleporting. I don't even care that I keep dying. It's just a fun fight.

Anagram

Banned
So I finally tried the Fenrir/Lingering Will trick today. It took a few tries to get going but it actually works. Make sure to unequip magnet burst though. It'll screw you up.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I'm playing through Aqua's story and I'm on the Vanitas fight in Never Land. After spending over 30 minutes, I gave up for today. This is, however, one of my most favorite boss battles in the series. There's such a cool strategy you can use, involving blocking and teleporting. I don't even care that I keep dying. It's just a fun fight.

I love it when I can get a rhythm going with Vanitas using Aqua, I know exactly what you're talking about.

Megavoltage

Awards
Today I slogged through all of Command Board on Aqua’s game so I could unlock Villains Vendetta and get Ultima Weapon. Man, Command Board is boring! I even like dorky board game video games, like Mario Party, but CB is dull. I had the game muted and was listening to podcasts and music to keep myself amused.

I wonder if Command Board will be brought back in KH3/Volume 2. I think it has potential, board game stages set in Disney worlds is a cool idea. They just need to make it actually fun.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
I think intense games of command board are very fun (I've played quite a bit of stressful ones.) but yea if you are playing for the minimum points and know you can easily win, yea it's boring.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Command Board is just a watered down version of Itadaki/Fortune Street, so I'm not sure if it really "has potential" or if it's just... borrowing someone else's existing potential.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Well I'm almost done with the dreadful stretch of worlds in KH2 that spanned the Coliseum to Pride lands where the most interesting part was Sora thinking he was an awful gift giver.

The Dark Mamba

Awards

I remember giving up on BBS for about 2 months because I couldn't get past that fight. We'll see how I do 4 years later.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
I finally beat Iron Imprisoner IIII with Ven. The way I beat him is so tedious but it's the only safe way I found of attacking him without getting looped to death.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
Just beat Aqua's story. I'm so upset that the Ven/Van fight wasn't as fun and rythmic as the Vanitas fight. Hopefully Vanitas's Will is somewhat fun like that. Although what I'm seeing says it isn't... Oh well....

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Since I maxed's Sora's stats; naturally I'm attempting to max Donald/Goofy's as well. I finally maxed Goofy's strength today! His base strength is 154.

MkPgSeCl.jpg

Last edited:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I don't even comprehend that, Zephyr XD
But really, you achieved that in such a short time!? (That is NOT sarcasm)

Thanks Chibi lol. I'm actually sort of surprised myself. The synthesizing methods I used were these. However, I personally don't synthesize Magic Boosts; I would rather get them from Data Axel/Roxas because I want to save my Serenity Crystals for Power Boosts. Sometimes Data Saix for Defense Boosts.

Bulky Vendor spawn trick for Serenity Crystals

✦ Cavern of Remembrance's Transport to Remembrance. Unlike most worlds, you can re-enter these rooms to make Sorcerers spawn for Twilight Crystals without re-entering the world/world map. It actually has two different types of nobody spawns the moment you enter the room. You will know if you see the following: Berserker/Dancer or Sorcerer/Dragoon. If Berserkers/Dancers spawn, just dash immediately to the little corner where Samurai Nobodies spawn for more Dense Gems.

✦ Enter The World that Never Was's Proof of Existence and work your way to Twilight's View. Your priority is to defeat the Assassin Nobodies for Twilight Gem and Samurai Nobodies for Dense Gem and may be best to ignore the other Nobodies for faster farming.

Space Paranoids for Lightning Crystals from Devastator and Strafer.

✦ Enter Olympus Coliseum's Underworld Entrance to Cave of the Dead: Inner Chamber for Lucid Crystals from Neoshadows and Tornado Step. If your magic is strong enough, you can use Magnega to wipe them easily.

※ My party has Lucky Lucky x9 equipped. It'll make farming for these materials easier if you synthesized these.

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
it is incredibly disorienting going from II (designed for the big screen) to bbs (intended for a portable console. if DDD is remade/these games are ported to next-gen i hope they increase draw distances.

DoctahFaz

Awards
Critical play through complete; I beat it on Level 68 last night. Honestly, I really did not have nearly as much trouble as I was expecting. (Took 3 tries to defeat Roxas and 3 to defeat the Xemnas/Dragon, but that's about the extent of my "difficulties") I would even go as far to say that my Proud file I finished in January gave me more issues since it was my first KH2 play through since 2006 on the PS2 and I had to adjust back to the gameplay again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back