• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How's everyone enjoying it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forsaken Shadow

Beating the game is the only reason why I would think it would spawn. Same with Xemnas' data battle and another secret boss.

On the subject of data battles, other than Xemnas there are quite a few that haven't shown up for me, like Xigbar, Luxord, Saix and Roxas. Why is that?

SephirothZ

You have to beat the game and save it. Then the rest of Organization XIII is available to fight. Same with Mushroom I.
Once you have the gold crown next to your save file, these options will be opened up for you. Same with Lingering Will/Terra, though you must also complete Atlantica, 100 Acre Woods, and Pride Lands for him to pop up.

BlazeHeatnix

I just found a REALLY annoying glitch that I swear wasn't in the original. If you pause during one of the Atlantica musicals, you can't unpause it. You HAVE to restart.

χBladeMaster

Destiny Islands, finally winning races against Rik
I just found a REALLY annoying glitch that I swear wasn't in the original. If you pause during one of the Atlantica musicals, you can't unpause it. You HAVE to restart.

This definitely isn't exclusive to 2.5. I don't know if this was in the original, but it definitely is in the normal KH II FM that was released in Japan. Most annoying glitch.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
χBladeMaster;6246994 said:
This definitely isn't exclusive to 2.5. I don't know if this was in the original, but it definitely is in the normal KH II FM that was released in Japan. Most annoying glitch.
I'm pretty sure that it's not a glitch (almost certain). It was this way in the original KHII and yes it's very annoying that they set it up that way.

ok sunny

Awards
I'm enjoying it quite nicely rn :} My brother had just gotten the Limited edition pack that includes the Steel Case, KH1.5 & 2.5, the art book, etc.! I'm having a blast playing the game and I'm so happy to see the re-textured faces of the characters, such as Hayner, Pence, and Olette. Though, I'm not very far yet I'm having a great time with it.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
You will need to finish the creation section. I believe theres a recipe section and one more else. If I was at home Id have helped but Im at Disney at this moment. :(

I did managed to complete the synthesized recipes, but I'm still empty on the second thing. :/ I wonder if I do need to go world hopping all over to get all of the items in?

These are the times that makes me pull my hair or scream in a pillow. xD But I suppose that wouldn't help the cause, am I right? x3

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I did managed to complete the synthesized recipes, but I'm still empty on the second thing. :/ I wonder if I do need to go world hopping all over to get all of the items in?

These are the times that makes me pull my hair or scream in a pillow. xD But I suppose that wouldn't help the cause, am I right? x3
As long as youre getting those lucky rings. You will be fine. I believe it should only take you a day or two complete the synthesis. The biggest grind of those systhesis is when you want to get stats boosts. And only worry about getting strength and defense boosts.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
As long as youre getting those lucky rings. You will be fine. I believe it should only take you a day or two complete the synthesis. The biggest grind of those systhesis is when you want to get stats boosts. And only worry about getting strength and defense boosts.

Okay! ^_^

So, how's Disney? And if you want, you can tell me all about in either VM or PM, so we won't derail this thread. ^_^

BlazeHeatnix

DAMN IT

Hades Paradox Cup is IMPOSSIBLE on Critical Mode. I can't even get past rounds 11-20 because of the damage restriction. Oh my GOD. And the Journal challenge is 15,000 points. Unless I use Stitch every single round, there's NO WAY I can make that many.

Antar

Awards
DAMN IT

Hades Paradox Cup is IMPOSSIBLE on Critical Mode. I can't even get past rounds 11-20 because of the damage restriction. Oh my GOD. And the Journal challenge is 15,000 points. Unless I use Stitch every single round, there's NO WAY I can make that many.

Yeah, that cup is the most annoying one there is. If you die, you have to start ALL over or else you won't be able to complete the journal's point goal. What I did, was I just kept using the critical health Stitch trick on the first few rounds and I was able to get to 15000 points. Then the rest of the cup I just focused on completing it without dying. It makes it much easier when you get the points out of the way. Good luck!

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Does anyone know if you have to get Fantastic on Master for all 4 songs during Ice Cream Beat to open up Hand in Hand--or does it open if you get three? I've done It's a Small World and Dessert Paradise, pretty sure I can get Blast Away, but Destiny Islands seems impossible.

I only have that and the two secret bosses left to do on Aqua's story. Would it help to be lvl. 99 for the secret bosses or not much difference?

BlazeHeatnix

Yeah, that cup is the most annoying one there is. If you die, you have to start ALL over or else you won't be able to complete the journal's point goal. What I did, was I just kept using the critical health Stitch trick on the first few rounds and I was able to get to 15000 points. Then the rest of the cup I just focused on completing it without dying. It makes it much easier when you get the points out of the way. Good luck!

It's hard to complete the cup without dying though, even if you get the points early on. I feel like I have to be lvl 99 before I can even attempt it. I made it to round 41 before I got my ass kicked. I could be using Reflect, but when I CONSTANTLY need to heal, that's impossible.

χBladeMaster

Does anyone know if you have to get Fantastic on Master for all 4 songs during Ice Cream Beat to open up Hand in Hand--or does it open if you get three? I've done It's a Small World and Dessert Paradise, pretty sure I can get Blast Away, but Destiny Islands seems impossible.

I only have that and the two secret bosses left to do on Aqua's story. Would it help to be lvl. 99 for the secret bosses or not much difference?

Level 99 in BBS is never needed. You can beat pretty fairly beat any boss in that game at level 60.

For Hand in Hand, you have to beat Master Mode for all other songs with a rating of Cool or higher.

χBladeMaster

It's hard to complete the cup without dying though, even if you get the points early on. I feel like I have to be lvl 99 before I can even attempt it. I made it to round 41 before I got my ass kicked. I could be using Reflect, but when I CONSTANTLY need to heal, that's impossible.

What level are you on? I beat it first try on Critical mode at level 99. If you're level is too low, you won't stand a chance. It'll definitely be worth the time it takes to level up, especially if you use the gullwing exp boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back