• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How's everyone enjoying it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
I did....I still hate it. The mushroom either gets knocked to far away for me to reach or the damn form flies all over the place and won't connect.

BlazeHeatnix

I did....I still hate it. The mushroom either gets knocked to far away for me to reach or the damn form flies all over the place and won't connect.

Try using Final Form instead, with Oathkeeper and Star Seeker. Pull him out, do a full air combo, then just do one air hit at a time and he should stay aloft.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
I don't think there's a weapon for it. You'll need more Lucky Rings unfortunately but heck, you'll see how much its going to help.

I just realized that after reading my guide, that KH2FM has changed Lightning Gem and Crystal switched Heartless enemies. xD See, in the original, the Soldiers and Robots has Lightning Crystal while the Space Paranoids has LG.

Just some titbit you might want to know. ^_^

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I just realized that after reading my guide, that KH2FM has changed Lightning Gem and Crystal switched Heartless enemies. xD See, in the original, the Soldiers and Robots has Lightning Crystal while the Space Paranoids has LG.

Just some titbit you might want to know. ^_^

If you only knew what I experienced from the original one. I feel shame I didn't get to do the things I'm doing now to the original lol. At least its a lot easier to get the Ultima Weapon in this game. You may also like the Winning proof keyblade after you defeat the Mushroom XIII.

The Dark Mamba

Awards
I decided to go ahead and beat Xemnas in a normal story progression on level 47. I was horrified because for the first time ever I died to Xemnas's final form when he does the reversal barrage at the beginning of the fight but thankfully I didn't have to restart the whole World of Nothingness battle. I like the fact that you actually have to time the reversal command at the right time rather than randomly mash triangle and you'll be okay. Time for the collectibles. I'll then watch the Coded movie and then start BBS in a couple of weeks. I'm playing all these games in order.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
If you only knew what I experienced from the original one. I feel shame I didn't get to do the things I'm doing now to the original lol. At least its a lot easier to get the Ultima Weapon in this game. You may also like the Winning proof keyblade after you defeat the Mushroom XIII.

It was that bad? I thought mine was awesome. :3

Oh, really? I'm sticking with my favorite and that's the Kingdom Key. ^_^ I pretty much use it.

EDIT:

All right, I need help on collecting all of the synthesis stuff. Now for some reason, my journal says the complete collection lists is at 46 while the synthesized recipes is at 58..

What am I missing? :/

Last edited:

χBladeMaster

Destiny Islands, finally winning races against Rik
Didn't work. :frown:

Are you trying to get S-rank or just clear it? If you just want to clear it, here's what I did. Took me 2-3 tries.

Remove all MP haste abilities. Make sure you have berserk charge, horizontal slash, and trinity limit equipped. Heal yourself. When your MP lines up with the beginning of the drive gauge (about 1/3 replenished), pull it out, do a couple of aerial hits, and then just spam square (to do horizontal slash) as fast as you can. If you do it fast, it won't be able to be bounced away. Right when your MP hits normal, use trinity limit to get another 8 hits in. That should get you right up to what you need (85 I think?).

Forsaken Shadow

I was enjoying myself today till I tried the Mushroom #8 challenge....I.....really hate that mushroom....

This is me and Mushroom #6. No matter how hard I try or what strategy I use I can't beat them all within 45 seconds, I can just barely make it to 47 but never less than that. It's reached a point where I don't have the munny to invest on Ethers either. Also for some reason, casting Thundaga even in Final Form seems to miss a couple of mushrooms. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Also, I'm really miffed about all those heartless at the Peak of Pride Rock not being there anymore, what made them think it was a good idea to get rid of those?

χBladeMaster

Destiny Islands, finally winning races against Rik
This is me and Mushroom #6. No matter how hard I try or what strategy I use I can't beat them all within 45 seconds, I can just barely make it to 47 but never less than that. It's reached a point where I don't have the munny to invest on Ethers either. Also for some reason, casting Thundaga even in Final Form seems to miss a couple of mushrooms. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Also, I'm really miffed about all those heartless at the Peak of Pride Rock not being there anymore, what made them think it was a good idea to get rid of those?

You just have to memorize their spawn locations. After you clear a group, float over to where the next group will appear, and always cast thundaga twice, because yes if you cast it once you'll miss 1 or 2. Have ether as a shortcut key, and use it before your MP is gone.

Forsaken Shadow

χBladeMaster;6246886 said:
You just have to memorize their spawn locations. After you clear a group, float over to where the next group will appear, and always cast thundaga twice, because yes if you cast it once you'll miss 1 or 2. Have ether as a shortcut key, and use it before your MP is gone.

I have them memorized mostly, but missing one or two, combined with forgetting to watch my MP pretty much ensure my repeated failure. Oh well, guess it just needs practice and a ton of munny...

Also the area in TWTNW before Memory's Skyscraper where you could fight all the shadow heartless, now there's a bunch of Samurai Nobodies instead. Probably as an allude to Roxas, robbing me of a convenient Wisdom form grinding spot. Oh well..

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I have them memorized mostly, but missing one or two, combined with forgetting to watch my MP pretty much ensure my repeated failure. Oh well, guess it just needs practice and a ton of munny...

Also the area in TWTNW before Memory's Skyscraper where you could fight all the shadow heartless, now there's a bunch of Samurai Nobodies instead. Probably as an allude to Roxas, robbing me of a convenient Wisdom form grinding spot. Oh well..

Go to Timeless River and circle through the four windows in order to grind for Wisdom Form.
I found that one to be easier even when playing the original Vanilla KH 2.

Anagram

Banned
Finally beat the damn thing. I just kept using master form with Fenrir and Fatal Crest until I finally got lucky enough for the damn thing to get stuck somewhere.
I will never do these mushroom things again. Whoever thought this was a fun mini game is a masochist and needs to be put on another series.

Last edited:

Gull Wing

Awards
Uh, how do I get the Mushroom I to spawn? Every guide tells me the location but the little guy's not there for some reason. I'm already at the Xemnas fight, do I have to do something else specific to get it to show up?

eta: unrelatedly, I tried out the one in the TT sewers or whatever they are, just used Reflect immediately and... insta-killed the thing and S ranked it? I didn't expect that to be enough, haha.

Last edited:

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
It was that bad? I thought mine was awesome. :3

Oh, really? I'm sticking with my favorite and that's the Kingdom Key. ^_^ I pretty much use it.

EDIT:

All right, I need help on collecting all of the synthesis stuff. Now for some reason, my journal says the complete collection lists is at 46 while the synthesized recipes is at 58..

What am I missing? :/
You will need to finish the creation section. I believe theres a recipe section and one more else. If I was at home Id have helped but Im at Disney at this moment. :(

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Uh, how do I get the Mushroom I to spawn? Every guide tells me the location but the little guy's not there for some reason. I'm already at the Xemnas fight, do I have to do something else specific to get it to show up?
Have you beaten the game and saved after the credits?

Gull Wing

Awards
Have you beaten the game and saved after the credits?

Nope, I'm right before the final fight. I wanted to complete as much as possible before doing that, but I guess I need to do it first before that Mushroom spawns, then? Will do that tomorrow, thanks! Every guide is just "He's there!" so I thought it'd show up by now and was confused.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Nope, I'm right before the final fight. I wanted to complete as much as possible before doing that, but I guess I need to do it first before that Mushroom spawns, then? Will do that tomorrow, thanks! Every guide is just "He's there!" so I thought it'd show up by now and was confused.
Beating the game is the only reason why I would think it would spawn. Same with Xemnas' data battle and another secret boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back