• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How's everyone enjoying it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gull Wing

Awards
I'm just past Xigbar, and at this point I just need one more level to max it out. But I guess the wording in the Italian translation is a bit vague, because until now I thought I actually had to kill an enemy to get the exp so I didn't even think of the mushroom in Agrabah...

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
At Demyx battle when I return to playing 2.5 when I get my new TV (How I was playing my game, I was at my mom's house during the weekend of Christmas) and I have Valor and Wisdom at 5, Master at 3 and Limit at 3, Summon I think is at 3, I plan to have all five at five.

Also, watching 5 2.5 playthroughs and sadly, not only one does not do research or remember the names of the Heartless, why the FF characters are different, but had to make a count to THAT. If you know what I mean, just say yes, I don't need it repeated right now. I never got annoyed by it until people made a counter on it, then again, people love copying some Spoonyone guy.

I don't know what it is, but it sounds disappointing.

Sadly, I only did the Tutorial of BBS FM, so I only made my save file and that's all. And BBS was my favorite game to play.

Got the Trophies to Re Coded out the way.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I thought I did.

*sigh* So I need to do more world-hopping then? I'm totally hating that right now. xD But I'm determined to get that weapon one way or the other!

Did you by any chance missed out on finishing Winnie the Pooh or Hades Cup? I know you get one from one of the cups.

DoctahFaz

Awards
I thought I did.

*sigh* So I need to do more world-hopping then? I'm totally hating that right now. xD But I'm determined to get that weapon one way or the other!

Don't forget to get at least one Remembrance Shard, Gem, Stone, and Crystal from the Cavern of Remembrance, a Manifest Illusion for an Absent Silhouette fight, and a Tranquility Shard, Gem, Stone, and Crystal from one of the Mushroom XIII. Those count towards "completing the synthesis collection."

BlazeHeatnix

I'm loving it but damn is Limit Form a pain to level up.

Limit Form is easy, just go to where Mushroom V is located and use up limits there. Master Form is the one that's a pain. Usually there's a trick to leveling up anything, but Master Form doesn't.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Limit Form is easy, just go to where Mushroom V is located and use up limits there. Master Form is the one that's a pain. Usually there's a trick to leveling up anything, but Master Form doesn't.

Cavern of Remembrance is probably the best place to level up Master. Just go to the orb in the first room and then the orbs in the second room, leave, go to the world map, repeat, etc. It's what I've been doing, and it's super easy to avoid enemies and not run out Drive.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Don't forget to get at least one Remembrance Shard, Gem, Stone, and Crystal from the Cavern of Remembrance, a Manifest Illusion for an Absent Silhouette fight, and a Tranquility Shard, Gem, Stone, and Crystal from one of the Mushroom XIII. Those count towards "completing the synthesis collection."

.... So it's the Mushroom then? Darn it! So, which one is easier to get it?

WanPisu

Awards
Just finished Birth By Sleep. Reminded me of how great it is.

Also, first time watching "Blank Points"...cool. I guess it leads up to DDD, which I still haven't played

Last edited:

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Welp, I beat the game. I'm gonna synthesize the Ultima Weapon considering I only two more Orichalcum+'s. I'll need to max out my Drive Forms so I can enter the Cavern of Rememberance and get the missing synthesis materials.

DoctahFaz

Awards
.... So it's the Mushroom then? Darn it! So, which one is easier to get it?

The one in the Underworld is doable in Final Form with Thundaga. That's the first one I did to get Tranquility Crystal.

Also for everyone else: Master Form is easily Leveled Up by equipping Drive Converter then going to the Land of Dragons Trone Room. There are 7 Assault Riders that spawn in the Hall and as you level up you will have enough drive gauge to make it to the Palace Gates (the place you fought the boss in the world's revisit) where there are Bolt towers and those wizard-like Heartless. I think one round from the throne room to the check point got me like 250 experience points for Master Form each time.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Holy moogle is KH2 FM great. I'm watching the ending as I type this. I beat the Mushroom XIII, Organization XIII data battles, and Lingering Will all on Critical (I can't believe I was able to do that) so that I can finally watch the Birth By Sleep secret ending on my own console. I just have to find the gummi blueprints and get the high scores in the underworld tournaments (any tips on that?) to get the platinum but I think I'll focus on BBS for now.

χBladeMaster

Destiny Islands, finally winning races against Rik
Holy moogle is KH2 FM great. I'm watching the ending as I type this. I beat the Mushroom XIII, Organization XIII data battles, and Lingering Will all on Critical (I can't believe I was able to do that) so that I can finally watch the Birth By Sleep secret ending on my own console. I just have to find the gummi blueprints and get the high scores in the underworld tournaments (any tips on that?) to get the platinum but I think I'll focus on BBS for now.

Spam the heck out of the Stitch summon to get the high scores in Titan and Hades cups.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
χBladeMaster;6246305 said:
Spam the heck out of the Stitch summon to get the high scores in Titan and Hades cups.

I actually did do that in the normal cups but I can't seem to beat the scores for the Titan Paradox and Hades Paradox.

χBladeMaster

Destiny Islands, finally winning races against Rik
I actually did do that in the normal cups but I can't seem to beat the scores for the Titan Paradox and Hades Paradox.

There's another exploit with the Stitch summon you may not know about. Stitch's AI is programmed to drop HP orbs when Sora is low on health (this is not during the Ohana limit, just during normal gameplay). But, in these tournaments, that isn't allowed, so he drops score orbs instead. What I did was just get Sora's health low, and just stand there. Stitch would attack the enemies to get them to drop Score orbs, but not damage them. Theoretically, you can reach the score limit on the first round (he won't actually continue that far, but I reached the score limit of Hades paradox around the 7th round using this method).

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
χBladeMaster;6246308 said:
There's another exploit with the Stitch summon you may not know about. Stitch's AI is programmed to drop HP orbs when Sora is low on health (this is not during the Ohana limit, just during normal gameplay). But, in these tournaments, that isn't allowed, so he drops score orbs instead. What I did was just get Sora's health low, and just stand there. Stitch would attack the enemies to get them to drop Score orbs, but not damage them. Theoretically, you can reach the score limit on the first round (he won't actually continue that far, but I reached the score limit of Hades paradox around the 7th round using this method).

Huh, I'll have to give that a try. Thanks!

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Roxie: If you want to stock Tranquility items. Just go against the mushroom from Agrabah. It should only take 30 minutes to get over 100 Crystals.

To those that finished the Gummi Missions. How long did it take you to go through all of it. I'm going through every route; every mission to get almost every item as possible. It's annoying. I saw the video posted earlier, got the idea but the progress just feels so slow. S ranking Ex missions is going to be tough.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Roxie: If you want to stock Tranquility items. Just go against the mushroom from Agrabah. It should only take 30 minutes to get over 100 Crystals.

To those that finished the Gummi Missions. How long did it take you to go through all of it. I'm going through every route; every mission to get almost every item as possible. It's annoying. I saw the video posted earlier, got the idea but the progress just feels so slow. S ranking Ex missions is going to be tough.

I see! Now, I'm curious if I do that, does the Mushroom disappears or does it come back later?

Precursor Mar

It took me like maybe 3 days total, though like I said I was using the Falcon Peak for the normal missions so if you use a Donut Ship from the start it might go faster for you. The EX missions aren't that bad, I was able to S rank most of them on my first try. Just edit your Donut Ship to meet each mission's requirements.

I see! Now, I'm curious if I do that, does the Mushroom disappears or does it come back later?

Just exit and reenter the room and it'll respawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back