• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How's everyone enjoying it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, you get Second Chance at level 49 and Once More at level 25

BlazeHeatnix

I'm already noticing questionable cosmetic changes to KH2 besides Roxas's battle grunts. I have a photographic memory of that game, and just cleared the Land of Dragons. Not only does the Emperor's mouth not move at all (?!) but the cheers from the China soldiers has turned into just sounds of them bowing in their armor. Weird.

Also, the load times are kinda annoying. Before, the second fight with Axel had the music synced to the fight, but with longer load times this is screwed up. Going into Drive forms takes a lot longer now as well, which makes them much riskier to use.

Fortissimo

Going into Drive forms takes a lot longer now as well, which makes them much riskier to use.

It seems riskier, but you don't take any damage while you're changing, and the blast that happens when you've changed into the form knocks enemies back anyway. I noticed that if I change mid attack, the transition happens much quicker. It's the same story with BBS and changing into different attack styles.

BlazeHeatnix

It seems riskier, but you don't take any damage while you're changing, and the blast that happens when you've changed into the form knocks enemies back anyway. I noticed that if I change mid attack, the transition happens much quicker. It's the same story with BBS and changing into different attack styles.

You don't take damage while charging, but once you're not charging anymore the enemy may still be attacking, so you'll take damage anyway and can't do anything about it. I know the blast knocks enemies away, but the charge still takes long enough for them to get back up before you're done. That's exactly what happened when I fought Shan-Yu.

Youniquee

Awards
Only got it yesterday but I'm enjoying KH2 so far. Decided to play it on Proud since this is the third time I'm playing it and standard mode is way too easy. Loving the remastered tracks, really bringing out the nostalgia feeling in me.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
tfw when Vanitas one shot kills you when you are dominating him multiple times.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

You don't take damage while charging, but once you're not charging anymore the enemy may still be attacking, so you'll take damage anyway and can't do anything about it. I know the blast knocks enemies away, but the charge still takes long enough for them to get back up before you're done. That's exactly what happened when I fought Shan-Yu.
When you start the drive, you can press pause and wait a few seconds (like 4-5) and then unpause to avoid getting damage.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It works 100%. Did you leave the world when you were right on the edge of transforming back?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
No, you HAVE to be in a drive form for it to automatically refill. If you're out of a drive form and don't have enough for a drive, it doesn't refill unless you collect orbs, take damage, deal damage (both dependant on your abilities), or go to a tournament.

Antar

Awards
When you start the drive, you can press pause and wait a few seconds (like 4-5) and then unpause to avoid getting damage.

Yeah, this is actually one of the bright sides of the crappy loading times. You can actually use them for invincibility but if you don't, just do the pause trick you pointed out.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I hate how stupidily hard this game gets out of nowhere. I had to grind a few levels and boost my defense so I could survive the motorcycle race in Space Paranoids. Xaldin is giving me way too much trouble. Outside of these rare occasions, I've been doing fine. I regret choosing the sword as I won't get Second Chance until I'm at level 85.

The only good part to come out of these grinding sessions is that I've leveled up my Drive forms. Valor and Wisdom are at level 6 while Limit and Master are at level 4.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Not sure if this had to occurred to anyone. The moment I ended up began playing with Sora, Donald and Goofy. The recreated the first few seconds of the Kingdom Hearts 3 gameplay trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back