• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How's everyone enjoying it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LS22

Does anyone know how to get the second secret ending in KHII?
I already beat Terra, and nothing happened, I only got the golden crown.

shuyin_zer0

Awards
Does anyone know how to get the second secret ending in KHII?
I already beat Terra, and nothing happened, I only got the golden crown.

If you're playing it on Critical, you need to beat the game after getting the golden crown.

ady beaten the three stories), but afterwards I went and rebeat Aqua's story, and The Last Episode again, but still nothing. I don't get what I'm doing wrong...

Thanks for trying to help, though, everyone. I really appreciate it:)

Did you correctly place all of the stickers in the albums for all three characters?

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
I think the first bosses in each story were really the hardest part of BBS on Proud as you really don't have too many good commands or spells developed yet. It's particularly worse for Ventus because you haven't earned Cure yet and he's the D-Link that has Cure; you can't D-Link Ventus while playing as Ventus.

Doesn't Aqua have cure too? Or she did when I D-Linked her during that first boss fight.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
If you're playing it on Critical, you need to beat the game after getting the golden crown.
Jeez, I thought playing Critical made it easier to get the longer secret ending. I don't think I'll be able to beat Lingering Will/Terra.

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
i have problem two in kh2fm im trying to get the secret ending in standard mode i fininshed everything but im stuck with the gummi ship EX mission's i know i need to get all S rank in the mission's i did get them all but the EX mission's is hard cause i can't pick my strongest ships they all have X mark so here's what im trying to say

T-T

1) do i need to get all S rank in the EX mission's if it is than how

2) do i need to get all the gummi ships treasures? kinda hard

that's all:) i asked this question many times and no one replyed hope someone see it this time i really need help on this one:(

Gram

Banned
Awards
Finally got to play Secret Episode today and I quite honestly enjoyed it. For the first time in years I got to explore the dark realm a bit. The heartless proved to be troublesome as well with BBS' gameplay and critical mode.

shuyin_zer0

Awards
i have problem two in kh2fm im trying to get the secret ending in standard mode i fininshed everything but im stuck with the gummi ship EX mission's i know i need to get all S rank in the mission's i did get them all but the EX mission's is hard cause i can't pick my strongest ships they all have X mark so here's what im trying to say

T-T

1) do i need to get all S rank in the EX mission's if it is than how

2) do i need to get all the gummi ships treasures? kinda hard

that's all:) i asked this question many times and no one replyed hope someone see it this time i really need help on this one:(

You have to get all treasures.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Eugh. My game was so glitchy today. Constant frame-freezes and I thought using Drives was gonna make me hafta force shutdown. I've yet to have any real problems, but today was just BAD.

My game froze after during the grind of the Final Form for a few seconds and then it went back to normal.

I'm actually so overwhelmed about those Mushroom 13. I was trying to satisfy number 3 and my highest score was 446...-_-. My Sora only has 2 Draw abilities in him and 1 from a weapon there.

And then I tried the number 1, that one is really weird.

wolfshadow

A few more days left till I get to play it! I've been satisfying my patients for the game by watching how to videos (i.e. how to get s rank on the mushrooms XIII). ^^ Can't wait! Definitely going to play KH2 first, try to or get close to 100 percenting it on Standard, then do a proud and then a critical playthrough (or after beating it on standard jump to critical). Also eventually want to do a 100% lets play videos of both Kh2 and then BBS. Actually might go ahead when I do my first playthrough on Standard do the letsplays!

Blargh, Christmas or atleast the 23rd needs to be here naow~!

DoctahFaz

Awards
Some more impression as I've (slowly) progressed:

-I forgot how hard the Treasure Room Fight was at the end in the Agrabah Cave of Wonders when you have the 3 Fat Bandits all breathing Fire at you in such a small space.

-Anti Form made its debut for me as I tried to finish off the Prison Keeper in Valor Form with the necessary combo finisher that I just couldn't seem to land.

-Almost died on Oogie Boogie as that is also a small fighting space and gets a little tough towards the end with the conveyer belt and dodging the lasers to hit the gifts up to the platform.

Onto Pride Lands!

Gram

Banned
Awards
Now that I've got all of 2.5's critical modes out of the way (was unlocking secret videos) I'm actually enjoying it somewhat more. Even KH2 which still has my scorn for it's writing/failings.
Standard is definitely the difficulty of enjoyment.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Just beat Data Xemnas...wow, how hard is the one with Riku? I haven't started.

Do you have to fight Riku after all the other data battles?

Grinding right now to raise my strength and defense. Such a pain. I have my defense around 100 and my strength at 60 about now. Does anyone whose beat Lingering Spirit in the past have any advice?

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Do you have to fight Riku after all the other data battles?

Grinding right now to raise my strength and defense. Such a pain. I have my defense around 100 and my strength at 60 about now. Does anyone whose beat Lingering Spirit in the past have any advice?

You play along with Riku to fight the Final Form Xemnas. You have to fight Xemnas twice. I'm playing the game on Beginner Mode and I have never faced anything with such difficulty. How did you manage to get your Defense to 100? I have mine on 65.

I read some where the strength can go up but for against bosses its capped to 80 so it won't affect them much. I wonder if its the same with having a really HIGH defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back