• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Howler's Art (here I go again)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
So I've been convinced to make a new art thread seeing as my other thread has had no update whatsoever, so I want to start clean. Feedback and support is beyond appreciated. <3
Here's what I've got:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

The images had to be shrunk because it was too big on here to show all of it so please let me know if you can see them all.

Soldier

Awards
So I've been convinced to make a new art thread seeing as my other thread has had no update whatsoever, so I want to start clean. Feedback and support is beyond appreciated. <3
Here's what I've got:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

The images had to be shrunk because it was too big on here to show all of it so please let me know if you can see them all.
I can see all of them, they look fantastic Howler, great job!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
So Mountain View is pretty good. It kinda reminds me of Paramount, but with fog. It seems to be a quiet morning in front of a scaling mountain. The moon is a nice touch, but should be half visible to represent that it's fading away.

Midnight view is very dark. Almost a bit hard to see. The pink fireflies(?) have a cool reflection in the pond and the moon has good color definition.

Grassland has small patches of dirt for realism. I like that touch. The bushes on the outside give it this narrow views of focus, which is cool. It adds immersion. The grass has really good texture!

Chuuya

Awards
So Mountain View is pretty good. It kinda reminds me of Paramount, but with fog. It seems to be a quiet morning in front of a scaling mountain. The moon is a nice touch, but should be half visible to represent that it's fading away.
Heh, um that's the sun. It's just not briiight. xD

Midnight view is very dark. Almost a bit hard to see. The pink fireflies(?) have a cool reflection in the pond and the moon has good color definition. !
Yeah, I suck at making night scenes. Trying too much for realism, something to work on. >.<'''
Also, that's suppose to be a cherry tree.

Grassland has small patches of dirt for realism. I like that touch. The bushes on the outside give it this narrow views of focus, which is cool. It adds immersion. The grass has really good texture!
Thanks, there's the problem with me always looking at it and knowing my mistakes. Sometimes it's not good for me, seeing as I think about it when I go to bed. I worry too much about this stuff. :(

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Heh, um that's the sun. It's just not briiight. xD

I sorta figured, but it needs to be more yellow! Or some type of yellow hue :p

Also, that's suppose to be a cherry tree.

Ohhhhh. It's way too bright and contrasts with the rest of the scene xD

Chuuya

Awards
I sorta figured, but it needs to be more yellow! Or some type of yellow hue :p

Ohhhhh. It's way too bright and contrasts with the rest of the scene xD
But I've always seen the sun whiiite, because apparently I'm albino and will not ever get darker skin.
I know it does, it still bothers meeee. >.<''''''''''''

Chuuya

Awards
Sadly, I'm sick. And this sick self was able to make this. Now I should spend some time recovering. :')
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Also, yes this is boring. I'm sick, give me a break.

Soldier

Awards
Sadly, I'm sick. And this sick self was able to make this. Now I should spend some time recovering. :')
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Also, yes this is boring. I'm sick, give me a break.
Sick again? poor darling can't catch a break can you?
Nonetheless, it's a lovely seascape, better than anything i would be able to draw anyways.

Chuuya

Awards
Sick again? poor darling can't catch a break can you?
Nonetheless, it's a lovely seascape, better than anything i would be able to draw anyways.
Yeah, now it's bronchitis. And school is in 2 days so that's even better. -_-
Thanks, I couldn't do much more to it cause I felt terrible last night. Could've waited but I decided since school is coming real fast, I won't have time to finish later. Glad you like it! :)

Soldier

Awards
Yeah, now it's bronchitis. And school is in 2 days so that's even better. -_-
Thanks, I couldn't do much more to it cause I felt terrible last night. Could've waited but I decided since school is coming real fast, I won't have time to finish later. Glad you like it! :)
Bronchitis?!?! I'm sorry to hear that, and within 2 days of you returning to high school it's timing is impeccable
hope you recover quickly little lady, being sick is never fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back