• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How'd I Manage That One

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
just about everybody that has been in a relationship has had one....a crazy ex.

either they're crazy now, or they were crazy to start with and you just never realized it.

so how bout you tell us all about them? make it FUNNY guys. mine'll come later.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Alright, I don't want to go fully into my ex's craziness because a lot of it is deeply personal stuff, but I guess I should post when I should have known that this girl is clearly unstable, and has no self esteem at all:

Last December, her great aunt died. She was crying a lot, bawling her eyes out, etc. Well, I asked my parents if I could take the day off from school to head out with the ex and her family to go to the aunt's funeral, and they let me. So I got all dressed up and went through a shitty three hour ride to go to this funeral, which sucked because I'm really in-tune with other people, and I hate being around that many people that are crying at one time.

So we go through the funeral, and then the wake or whatever afterwards, and she's all appropriately sad and everything. Then, it's time to go home.

Long story short, this girl gave me a handjob, in a rental car, on the way home from her great aunt's funeral. I know that most of you will think 'hey, that's awesome!' but when I say that I should have seen this as a sign of how much of a crazy bitch she was going to turn out being, I truly mean it. The lesson here?

Don't go to funerals with your girlfriend of (at that time) two months, and don't accept or encourage handjobs on the way home from said funeral.

Eternal Redemption

last in line
just about everybody that has been in a relationship has had one....a crazy ex.

either they're crazy now, or they were crazy to start with and you just never realized it.

so how bout you tell us all about them? make it FUNNY guys. mine'll come later.

She cut me off today and refuses to talk even as friends. woot. :3

Awards
This thread has a ton of potential. Don't fuck it up, guys.

All of my exes are pretty crazy in their own little ways, but we've all dated pregnant meth addicts before, right? If I had to single only one of them out it would probably be Corinne -- the girl was just fucking nuts. Very, very religious* and also very liberal which is an inherently shitty combination. On top of all of that, she was also a shameless slut, which was personally my favorite thing about her, but that isn't the point. She had all of these crazy ideas about us running off once we turned eighteen and getting married and having something like ten kids. She was also a militant vegetarian and would literally start crying at the sight of me eating meat, which is why I made a habit of eating meat around her every single day, and a thousand other little habits that constituted some form of crazy.

Come to think of it, maybe we were both a little bit crazy.

*I just know a few of you are going to want to know how I got an ultra Christian girl to date somebody like me. Come on, don't be shy.

Don't go to funerals with your girlfriend of (at that time) two months, and don't accept or encourage handjobs on the way home from said funeral.

Handjobs are fucking lame.

Teiku 5

Website
www.facebook.com
that is crazy as hell Reil. tbh, if i was into doing that kind of stuff in the first place, i would have had to say no. just a little too disturbing considering the situation and everything lol.

*I just know a few of you are going to want to know how I got an ultra Christian girl to date somebody like me. Come on, don't be shy.

*cue studio audience's response*

HOW'D YOU MANAGE THAT ONE!

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Well.

My girlfriend of late was pretty normal when I started dating her. Just chillin', still shared some common interests, etc. etc.

Well.

This chick turned out to be crazy. One day, when I didn't sit next to her at lunch, she gave back the necklace I gave her for her birthday. Because I didn't sit next to her. It's not like I sat at another table or anything, no, I sat like one seat away from her, and she gave me the necklace back.

Then, later in our relationship, I needed to get to class real fast. So I said by and went to class without walking her to hers. She cried. You heard right, she cried because I didn't walk her to class.

After this, it turned out I moved her down (quite by accident) on my myspace top friends. She calls me, and starts crying. Yet again, she starts crying. For moving her down on my myspace top eight. For less than five minutes. Dang.

That's not even the worst of it. When we broke up, we were at an NHS meeting. I sat down, she sat somewhere behind me. I didn't move, why would I? The bitch sat somewhere else. Well, again she got all mad at me for a completely dumb reason, me not looking at her. When I finally did look at her, she cried.

Yep, she cried.

So, because she was surrounded by her circle of comforting friends, I figured I would wait outside, trying to talk to her there (where there wasn't so many ovaries). Well, while walking away, that woman pulled me back by the collar of my shirt, and told me things were through.

Moral of the story: Never let your girlfriend wear the pants.

Ever.

Teiku 5

Website
www.facebook.com
ok well i promised. let's see here.

my one and only ex - she played around with me for a year before we went out. teasing you know. so you would think that even though i initiated the relationship, i woulda got fed up with it and said no. but of course i didnt.

then like the month we start going out, a incident occurs. you see, we had, i still have somewhat, this female friend who's a lesbian. she's never publically came out cuz of the christian school and such, but she's been that way for a while. so randomly, my gf asks me what i think about said friend and her sexuality. i said i didnt know, didnt really care, maybe she's straight, maybe's gay, maybe bi. my basic point though was did it really matter? of course, she told the lesbian friend that i had called her a lesbian and bi. not that i didnt know, or didnt care, or that i WASN'T the one who brought the topic up in the first place. she got the silent treatment a while for that one.

then came our first kiss. and because it was my frist kiss too, i played along. for whatever reason, we never had or could have time alone. so she told me about her teacher's aide period when no1 was usually in the classroom. so i snuck out of tech class, just about got in trouble, just to kiss her. wasn't anything spectacular either. just a peck. cotinuing that thought, she would lead me on SO badly. the probem was, i realize now, that i begged too much. because i wanted to kiss, etc. she wouldn't give to me. she would get an inch away from my face and pull away.

now onto personality - tbh, i have no clue what i ever saw in her. she is as redneck, dumb a box of rocks as you can get. the stupid girl couldn't tell time. it was horrible. she wasnt one of those cute, stupid ones either where it was actually nice to explain things to her. just...bad. coudln't get her to shut up either. i had the hardest time trying to ever get a word in.

to be continued (if i feel like it)....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back