• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Howard Zinn has Died

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Howard Zinn (August 24, 1922 – January 27, 2010) was an American historian, author, activist, playwright, intellectual and Professor of Political Science at Boston University from 1964 to 1988. He wrote more than 20 books, which included his best-selling and influential A People's History of the United States. Zinn also wrote extensively about the civil rights, civil liberties and anti-war movements.

Howard Zinn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know most of you probably don't even know who he was, but it's pretty sad that he's dead. He definitely contributed a lot to this country during his life.

And my, I seem to be posting a lot of death threads lately.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I have actually heard of him, never read his books, maybe now I will have a reason.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I haven't either. Now, I'll probably look for his books at my local library or something.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I've been reading a lot about deaths, and this is not exceptionally sad.
R.I.P Howard Zinn.

iSeeYOU

Poor guy, if you knew about his death then he probally ment something to you.
And you know what?I bet it won't be as known as when Michel Jorden died.

You mean Michael JACKSON, right ?

And Michael Jackson's death overshadowed a lot of deaths, like Billy Mays :(

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I go to Boston University, so I keep hearing about this. :< I had to read one of his books for AP history a few years ago, but other than that, I don't know much about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back